- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av James Tuttle, 4 dager sidenThis extension is awesome, except for the fact that EVERY time you click on a link, open a new tab or type in a website url an error pops up asking "Open this site in your assigned Container?". You are then required to click ok if you want your page to load. The Firefox forum shows several people asking for a solution, with Firefox devs stating there is no solution because "Interrupting the user every time they open a new tab is how the containers plugin is supposed to work." As far as I can see, no one has been able to find a work around yet to make it so that when you right click and "open in new tab", Firefox is actually able to figure out how to open your link in a new tab without popping up that extra prompt.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17863908, en måned sidenInconsistent behavior between Firefox versions with no options to adjust the differences in behaviors. Terrible UI (sadly something Firefox excels in these days) both clunky and ripe with nags about Mozilla services no one asked about. Worse is removing it doesn't stop the obnoxious behaviors has you have to manually delete all the container names/categories before removing it to have it actually stop "working."
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Luis, 2 måneder sidenEl complemento es excelente pero el hecho de que pregunte si se quiere abrir la pagina en otro contenedor, que no guarde el enlace en el nuevo contenedor y que no existe una configuración para estas dos opciones hace el complemento sea pésimo.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14908435, 6 måneder sidenI will give it one start because the second and the third most important features are still not implemented.
The second one is sorting. When you have many-many containers, let's say 100, it becomes nightmare to maintain order within them, especially when moving to a new PC.
The third thing that is lack is the ability to add domain masks (like *.google.com) instead of all sub-domains one-by-one to a container's list.
It would also be nice to have the setting to open all links not presented in the current container not in the context of this container. For example, when I open a link in a Google, I don't wish this link to be opened in a "Google's" container, it should be no-container tab.
It seems like Mozilla just released the product and completely abandon it right after release, without any plans to add new features, which is very sad. :(
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17675902, 6 måneder sidenI really want to like this extension but despite existing for all these years, it doesn't even have support to add or modify URLs. It's absolutely ridiculous and shameful. This extension is absolutely worthless for the sites you want to partition out into their own containers, such as banking sites because if the URL subdomain changes even a little bit, it'll toss the website into a regular tab.
Since this is open source, I went to check and see if anybody else has complained about this and they have. There is even a contributor who has already coded this out, but despite the request being there for 2 YEARS nothing has come of it. This is a joke.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av hardcodes, 6 måneder siden- disabling and re-enabling the plugins deletes the complete config
- every now and then the extensions asks where to open an URL although it is already configured
Great idea. In the end it does something a browser should do naturally.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Fizz, 6 måneder sidenEvery once in a while, all of my containers are lost and I have to start over. That needs fixed.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17659359, 6 måneder sidenYOU CANNOT REMOVE MOZILLA VPN INTEGRATION THROUGH THE UI IF YOU UNSUBSCRIBE FROM MOZILLA VPN.
TO REMOVE, REPORT ADD-ON FOR ABUSE THEN RE-INSTALL.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av SvM, 8 måneder sidenThis add on has too many issues. The idea is great, but it keeps opening websites in the wrong containers, it doesn't let me manage what websites to open in what containers and the "Remember my decision for this site" checkbox does absolutely nothing. It keeps asking to open the website in the wrong container every single time I open a new tab. This add on doesn't make life easier, it's just one big frustrating obstacle. It's easier to just open a second browser.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17031629, 10 måneder sidenThis had been wonderful but for the past few days it keeps adding dozens of new containers without me doing anything.
I delete all the containers that I didn't create but they will just reappear. Sometimes it's seconds later, some times it can be an hour but inevitably they do just appear again without going anywhere near.
Shuch a shame.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17031243, 10 måneder sidenThis is one of the "killer features" for me that have me use Firefox. And when I upgraded to FF 103 it was removed along with all my containers! :-(
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av allprivatedamnit, 10 måneder sidenAll it takes to lose every single bit of personalized configuration is to toggle disable by accident once.
And I thought it was supposed to sync the settings back regardless?
I'm done with containers. Great idea, poorly implemented.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av email@example.com, ett år sidenНе показано что этот сервис работает не для все стран!!! Для россии его нет например !
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av BackuPs, ett år sidenLatest version is worse then ever. I want to open a website and it keeps telling me that i need to open it in a container it was opened before even if i check remember this choice. I turned it off. This is not workable anymore ! It used to be such a nice plugin. Now its not ok anymore.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Mac, ett år sidenThis extension used to be amazing, but out of nowhere it stopped working correctly. Now my containers are no longer sandboxed and when I login on one, I have to log out on the others. This is exactly why I use it, to not need to sign out when switching from one login to another, and it is no longer of any use to me.