- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av safetysandals, en dag sidenAwesome add-on. My only gripe is that on Windows I can have a handy button to open a new tab in a certain container, or to manage my containers. I also run Linux Manjaro, and for some reason the button is not available there, which makes it a bit more difficult to use, particularly if you have a site that you open in different containers depending on what you're doing.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17434761, 2 dager sidenUgh! Broken again since last VPN update. It no longer recognizes active Mozilla VPN subscription and instead prompts you to "Get Mozilla VPN" even though you already have it.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av avtolik, 7 dager sidenWhile the containers are really useful, the user experience is lacking.
For example the sort button has no confirmation. I clicked by mistake and all my tabs are now sorted by some weird logic and not by my context. And I cannot revert this.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av VOIIIXI, 9 dager sidenAn incredible and very unique add-on that lets you have multiple isolated tabs/sessions at once in the same browser. Its best feature is the "restrict to site" so if let's say I put Google search inside a container and restricted it, everytime I wanna search something in the search bar it automatically opens up Google search in that container, isolated from every other tab and from my session, it opens Google search in an contained tab, Firefox within Firefox, Fireception. This is an essential add-on to have for anyone who cares about enhancing privacy. It's absolutely brilliant and you can't find it in any other browser.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Andrej, 12 dager sidenIf I remove a page to open in certain container, after syncing it will come back and page will still open in that container. But I deleted page from the container.