- av Firefox-bruker 15902071, 9 timer sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5This is game changer and not the reason I stay with Firefox. However, when question of Brave comes up, with all that they do, although they are building off chromium code so maybe it is a function that cannot be implemented ( I think it can be but not sure if maybe some limitations that would make it not as effective as what Mozilla can do with having their own engine for their browser ). I am with Firefox regardless. 65% Firefox, 25% Brave, and 10% Chrome, last one to sandbox off google and microsoft from touching other browsers but all it gets are those two companies plus yahoo.
- av Firefox-bruker 15022609, 2 dager sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5A great addon that makes Firefox an even better browser. Being able to have separate environments for separate "personalities" integrated into the browser like this is fantastic. Just being able to log in with two entirely separate accounts to the same site at the same time with the same browser is huge for me.
- av BackuPs, 6 dager sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Latest version is worse then ever. I want to open a website and it keeps telling me that i need to open it in a container it was opened before even if i check remember this choice. I turned it off. This is not workable anymore ! It used to be such a nice plugin. Now its not ok anymore.
- av Mac, 7 dager sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5This extension used to be amazing, but out of nowhere it stopped working correctly. Now my containers are no longer sandboxed and when I login on one, I have to log out on the others. This is exactly why I use it, to not need to sign out when switching from one login to another, and it is no longer of any use to me.
- av Ocramius Aethril, 8 dager sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5This extension alone makes Firefox a better browser than any out there.
Being able to separate your workplace(s) related tabs from everything else:
* reduces blast radius in case of a security issue
* allows you to run everything within the same browser
I use this to replace all the Slack/MS Teams/Mattermost/Discord/etc stuff, and it's a blessing!