av Firefox-bruker 14123653, 4 år siden
Vurdert til 1 ut av 5
After reading a couple of Firefox Multi-Account Containers instructions on on how to use, which I gave a positive Yes if it was helpful, I find I cannot get any website to open in a container. I've use nightly for 5 - 6 months?? I update Nightly almost daily. Gave Firefox testteam permission to install test automatically. Only thing I ever got was the original test version of containers. So installed the production version today. Do not find any right or left mouse button click to provide any accept to open a tab or a new tab in a container. Hold does not work. Spent last 45 minutes with no success. Moving on may attempt again or remove nightly, install production version with containers and see if that works.
- av Firefox-bruker 14149441, en dag sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5I WANT TO MANUALLY ADD/EDIT URLs DIRECTLY IN THE ADDON "MANAGE SITE LIST" FOR M-RLIN'S SAKE!
HOW HARD CAN THIS FEATURE BE?!
I GET SO MANY REDIRECTS PER SECOND IT JUST BURNS MY CPU AND THEN GET BANNED FOR "TO MANY REQUESTS".
- av MeleMel, 2 dager sidenVurdert til 3 ut av 5It was working really well, I have multiple MS and AWS logins and I used this to enable multiple login sessions in different tabs. I don't know if MS have changed how the sessions are identified or an update broke it but it no longer works, I'm back to opening everything in private browsing sessions... Boo :(
- av Beachbubba, 2 dager sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Love this extension. However, lately, it seems Google can easily defeat the containers. I can't open more than one Gmail account at a time, unless I open the second Gmail account in a private tab. What's up with that?
- av Mikhail, 5 dager sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5Works well in cooperation with Cloudflare WARP (proxy mode).
The extension allows for specific selected sites to bypass censorship.
Does not affect all other sites and other network connections. Which is very convenient.
exactly localhost, not 127.0.0.1
- av Firefox-bruker 15902071, 6 dager sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5This is game changer and not the reason I stay with Firefox. However, when question of Brave comes up, with all that they do, although they are building off chromium code so maybe it is a function that cannot be implemented ( I think it can be but not sure if maybe some limitations that would make it not as effective as what Mozilla can do with having their own engine for their browser ). I am with Firefox regardless. 65% Firefox, 25% Brave, and 10% Chrome, last one to sandbox off google and microsoft from touching other browsers but all it gets are those two companies plus yahoo.
- av Firefox-bruker 15022609, 8 dager sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5A great addon that makes Firefox an even better browser. Being able to have separate environments for separate "personalities" integrated into the browser like this is fantastic. Just being able to log in with two entirely separate accounts to the same site at the same time with the same browser is huge for me.