- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av juliber, 5 år sidenFuncionaba bien, pero en la última actualización de Firefox, a medida que voy escribiendo, automaticamente luego se borra lo que escribí, no se que pasa. No puedo recuperar lo escrito.Hola, hay una página de soporte a la que se puede dirigir en caso de encontrar algún error en la extensión (https://addons.mozilla.org/es/firefox/addon/mis-notas/). Por favor, puede crear un nuevo ticket en esa página? (si lo desea, también puede enviarme un correo electrónico a email@example.com). He intentado reproducir el problema pero no he sido capaz. Me puede dar más información sobre cómo reproducirlo? (en qué páginas ocurre, qué acciones hay que realizar para que pase, cualquier información que pueda ser de utilidad para detectar el problema). Un saludo.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14499632, 5 år sidenNice addon! issues are being fixed by developerHi, I've just tested this and it worked for me. Bear in mind that the behaviour of this addon can be affected by the page on which you use it (if that page is capturing the enter key, it is possible that the addon was unable to capture it). Please, can you let me know on which page happened this and some steps to reproduce? It will help me to find the issue and fix it. You can report it in following link: https://github.com/carriH/My-Notes/issues or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14649157, 5 år sidenThis really sounded like a terrific addon but it just doesn't work at all. Nothing, only a blank side-bar and a right click menu with selections that are nonfunctioning. A shame really.Hi, Thank you for your comment. After checking this I noticed that there were an error that was causing the addon to fail when adding a new page to the sidebar. I´ve fixed it and next version (2.0.1should work as expected. Please, if you find any issue, report it in following link: https://github.com/carriH/My-Notes/issues or send me an email to email@example.com.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13848867, 5 år sidenFalla demasiado, casi nunca aparecen las notas para escribir o aparecen duplicadas en las ventanas que tienes abiertas a ambos lados.
Imposible confiar en algo que falla tanto.hola, puede darme más información acerca de los fallos que comentas? (en qué páginas pasan y si pasan al hacer alguna acción concreta). Por favor, póngase en contacto conmigo a través del correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org para intentar resolver el problema, o si lo desa también puede entrar en el sitio de ayuda y crear una incidencia nueva explicando el problema. Muchas gracias.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12131811, 6 år sidenI like this... but have a minor problem. Running 64-bit Firefox ESR (ver 52.6.0?) and background coloring is not working. Have tried changing and saving new colors, etc. but the background color is only visible in the topmost row of pixels. Looks like it is above the grey border. Otherwise, the note background remains white. Text coloring works fine. Highlighting works fine.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av vertigo, 6 år sidenPromising add-on that does mostly work, and I love the annotations aspect, but it needs several things:
- When installing, there's no context menu option until you go into the settings and save them, even if you don't change anything. This shouldn't be necessary and will probably lead people to think it's not working (in fact I'd bet it's the reason for the two low ratings complaining about not having an entry in the right-click menu). This happens both on Waterfox 56.1.0 x64 and Firefox 59.0.2 x64.
- It needs a toolbar icon/button as well as the ability to set shortcuts to make adding notes and annotations quicker (using the context menu is less than idea for something like this). This would also require a setting to tell it where to place new notes by default.
- When a note or annotation is created in a location that causes it to not be visible (i.e., to be off-screen) when a page loads, there should be a notification that there's a note on the page that requires scrolling to see it (see Internote as an example of this).
- There needs to be an optional warning when deleting a note.
- It needs the ability to export/import the settings.
- It sometimes takes two tries to get it to create a note or annotation.
- Moving the notes was a bit counter-intuitive. I expected to click and drag on the hamburger menu to do so, but you have to drag the note itself. And then the hamburger menu stays in place while you move the note around, jumping back next to it once you drop it in its new position.
- Needs an interface to view/edit/delete all notes and annotations from all sites in one place (again, see Internote as an example).
- Needs the ability to backup/restore all notes and annotations and to set the directory where the files that contain their information are kept, so they can be kept on a separate drive or partition as well as be sync'd between computers. Speaking of sync'ing, it would be great if they would be sync'd by Firefox sync (maybe they are), but that might be asking a bit much. Also, if they aren't already, the files that contain the information should be human-readable.
- Finally, while not necessary for it to be a great and functional add-on, I'm looking at this as a possible replacement for Internote, which appears to be abandoned and isn't e10s compatible, and the ability to import all my notes from that add-on into this one would be HUGELY helpful, since I have a LOT of notes in it. With this and the above changes, this would not only replace that add-on, but be a massive improvement over it. I hope development continues on it and it becomes a suitable replacement.
One final note: the support site is github, but I don't see the code posted there. I thought the point of github was to host source code for open software, though maybe I'm wrong. It would be nice if this was open-source, just for the sake of helping to assure that permissions aren't being abused. I'd like to think we can trust that they're not but, unfortunately, we can't and shouldn't. I'm not saying I won't use it if the code isn't public, but I would feel much better about it if it were.
Edit: Thanks! I saw that, but didn't realize that was the actual code for it. As for the other issue, I'm 99% sure I didn't restart Waterfox, and that it started working after I saved the configuration. I'm less sure about whether or not I reloaded the page in between. I'm guessing I probably did, as I just tested it by uninstalling and reinstalling the addon, and saving the configuration did nothing but refreshing the page did, so it seems you're right there. In any case, the fact that refreshing the page(s) or restarting the browser is necessary isn't an issue; the problem is that it's not clear that it is, which seems to be causing a fair amount of confusion. I'd recommending putting it in bold letters, in its own "paragraph" so it doesn't just get skimmed over or skipped entirely. Or perhaps have it open a page upon installation that warns users of this "issue."
I look forward to further improvements. This appears to be the most promising notes addon, and I really hope you can make the above changes to make it a suitable replacement for Internotes et al. Let me know if I can be of any help with testing or in any other way.Thank you for your comment, I'll annotate all your suggestion and try to fix the issues if possible.
About the issue when installing the addon, it requires all the opened pages to be reloaded after installing the plugin (it is necessary because it has to inject the code that creates the annotations). Maybe you reloaded (or rebooted) Firefox after saving the configuration (it would be great if you could confirm this, as I can´t reproduce the issue in my navigator).
About the source code, it is posted in github (https://github.com/carriH/My-Notes). Please, let me know if you still can´t access to it. Thanks.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Stormhawke, 6 år sidenI was excited to find this but I also can't use it, apparently. I added version 1.0.6 to firefox version 56.0.2 and when I right click (highlighted or not) no options from this addon show up. I looked in Support but was just confused. I'd happily adjust my rating if it worked!
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12697772, 6 år sidenIt works just fine. Video and sound notes are a great idea. Thanks, long time waiting for something like thisHi,
Sorry, I didn´t see your comment. Please, can you provide me more information about this issue? You can contact me by email with the Support Email link (email@example.com) or by creating a new issue in the support site.