- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15330737, 3 år sidenThis good but the sticky bad UI/UX , Should have header to easy move around, sometimes i drag sticky the intext move to. Need add header have close and minimaze
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Odin2, 4 år sidenIt's a shame that the few negative reviewers didn't give developer Javier an opportunity to resolve first. I had an issue with one website about which I wrote him, and he responded with lightning speed.
This may be the most useful add-on that Firefox offers, as the user will readily see from its description here, and in my experience it works flawlessly (with only the one exception referenced above, which Javier is reviewing).
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Chani, 4 år sidenSidebar didn't display any notes until halfway through writing this. Notes sometimes show on different pages on the same site, sometimes don't. Notes don't reliably show up on the page they were created on either. Now that the notes are showing in the sidebar, they all look the same because they just use the first 20-ish characters of the url, not even enough for the whole domain name.
What I'm actually looking for is a plugin that'll do site-specific notes instead of page-specific notes, but the only one I found was discontinued years ago :(
Utviklerresponspostet 4 år sidenHi, first of all, I want to let you know some information about how this addon works, as I think that part of the problems you have had comes from that:
- Sidebar didn't display any notes until halfway through writing this: First time you install the addon, you need to reload all the pages. If not, the addon won't be loaded in the page as expected and it won't work (notes not being added to the sidebar is one of the symptoms of this problem).
- Notes sometimes show on different pages on the same site, sometimes don't: This addon is prepared for static pages, on which the content is loaded when the page is loaded and never changed (it uses the full url to place the notes). If you are using this in dynamic pages, it won't work as expected (as the URL is the same, the annotations will be shown). If you are using this in a specific page and it is failing, please, open an issue in the supporting page so I can review. Sometimes the styles used in the pages cause an strange behavior with the annotations.
- Now that the notes are showing in the sidebar, they all look the same because they just use the first 20-ish characters of the url, not even enough for the whole domain name: The space in the sidebar is very limited, so it is not possible to show larger names. If you put the mouse over the page, the full name will be displayed. And if you want to have a more clear name that helps you to easily identify the page of the notes, you can click with left button over the name of the page and you can change it.
I'm sad you didn't like this addon. If you have any suggestion or have found any issue, I encourage you to go to the support page and open a new item (https://outgoing.prod.mozaws.net/v1/bd0f543dfb3b25e16f7f889ecb29e426b02ed4d4c9057d17c65436d10a0de8a4/https%3A//github.com/carriH/My-Notes/issues) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can investigate/analyze it.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Eddie, 4 år sidenEdit: Ahora sí funciona bien. Al reiniciar seguía sin poder usar notas de audio y video, pero al reiniciar por segunda vez el navegador se arregló.
Utviklerresponspostet 4 år sidenHola, muchas gracias por su valoración. En respuesta al problema reportado, ha probado a actualizar la página o reiniciar el navegador? ocurre esto en todas las páginas que ha probado? qué versión de Firefox usa? Le recuerdo que para cualquier incidencia puede dirigirse al sition de ayuda (https://github.com/carriH/My-Notes/issues) y crear un ticket detallando el problema o bien enviar un correo con dicha información al email de contacto (email@example.com) y revisaremos el problema. Un saludo.