- av Ivan, 10 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5They've broken up autofill in private more, and rejecting either fix it or refund for a 2 year subscription, I've made when it was working. Scammers!!!!!!
- av Firefox-bruker 16249107, ett år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Unable to use one record for multiple domains now. It worked in the past but now it is not working in Firefox or new Chromium Edge, but does work in Chrome, go figure.
- av florisdg, 2 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Great extension, however it could use some better UX and there are also a lot of errors logged in the console by this extension. On top of that it has the highest energy usage of all any other addons I have installed, it even uses more energy than a tab playing a HD video!
- av Firefox-bruker 12358621, 3 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5It is not as moronic as others, but not perfect either even considering technical limitations and state of web.
And then you spend like an hour deduplicating accounts, to discover that they're not actually deleted. How about a deduplicating tool for 30 bucks a year.
- av Kate, 3 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5As a password manager, Keeper works alright. I'm not big on having to log in to the browser extension every session. The main problem I had with it though is that it's only free on a trial basis, and despite what the website says, you do lose ALL access once the trial runs out, including to the web vault. I'm also running into issues with the .csv backup I managed to download before my trial ran out, since two different other password extensions are unable to import from the file because it's not formatted properly. I can't recommend this as a password manager, since nothing in the extension info says it's a one-month free trial after which you're locked out of all of your stuff.
- av Firefox-bruker 14540497, 3 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5I tested their support system BEFORE I paid for the subscription. They were Fantastic. I used live chat, web support tickets, e-mails. All of them responded within 4 hours & got most of my problems, questions solved. Now that I'm a paid user, I get zero response. Not even an acknowledgment that there's an open ticket. Avoid Keeper at all costs. I will be dropping Keeper when my subscription ends.
- av Firefox-bruker 14283998, 3 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Trying to Log in, it will close the window as soon as I try to put in my password. Very frustrating, currently unusable in my browser (FF62 on Ubuntu)