- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17175705, 5 måneder sidenAutomatically Opens a new tab whenever I click on Karma. Not sure if that's how it's supposed to work, but it is very annoying to be honest.
Utviklerresponspostet 4 måneder sidenHi there, Thank you for sharing your experience with Karma. Please send a message to our friendly support staff through Chat or email at email@example.com with more details and we can investigate this issue further. Best wishes, Karma Family
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av dozex, 6 måneder sidenThis App is really paying. I used for aliexpress and they paid my cashback instantly into my Paypal! Yes, confirming time for orders are very slow (it can take up to 3-4 months). But its worth. I was afraid they would not pay me. But i got money in my Paypal instantly. Thats awesome! Thank you
Utviklerresponspostet 6 måneder sidenHi there, We want to thank you for using Karma, even if your wallet won't ;) Thank you for sharing your impressions with us! Not only is it helpful for us but for other users :) Happy shopping! Best wishes, Karma Family
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av hzellen, 8 måneder sidenWould give it five stars if Karma didn't treat the Firefox version like the poor man's Chrome add-on. This one only has about half the features, and so only deserves about half the stars.Hi there,
Thank you for sharing your impressions of Karma! Please, contact our friendly support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org as we would love to hear more about your experience with Karma to help us improve upon the user experience. Best wishes, Karma Family
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Alexander , ett år sidenSeems to have some insane memory leak problems, or just memory issues in general.
Might have something to do with me being a tab-a-holic(most being discarded though), but 20 GB of RAM usage is nothing to scoff at either wayHi Alexander,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Can you please contact our friendly support staff at email@example.com or send us a chat! We can investigate these issues further. We are dedicated to improve the Karma and the user experience, with your help we can accomplish that :) Best wishes, Karma Family
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Gemini62167, ett år sidenUpdated Review:
Its been a few months since my original review. I did receive a response from the developer regarding the issue of adding stores that weren't on the Karma list already and was told that all I need do is send an email requesting that such and such a store be added. I tried doing that with a handful of stores to see how responsive requests would be handled but to date not so much. And this is despite receiving a response assuring me that those stores would be added. It has been well over a month on them and still I've not been able to add products from those stores that I'm interested in to Karma.
This is serious issue for me. I am not interested in being limited to shopping the typical slew of large corporate or mass market consumer products that are every shopping malls favorites. I deal primarily with interior products, many of any interest are not limited to Home Depot or Walmart's. So on the occasion I find a grouping of wallpaper selections I am interested in, and wish to compare them to others found elsewhere, I just cannot use Karma to do that.
This leaves me having to set up similar ways of doing this with competing shopping/comparison add-ons, which severely defeats the purpose. Microsoft's shopping assistant is very elastic when it comes to that. However, I stopped using it because it couldn't keep products in their proper categories - ever. And MS being the monster it is, well they barely respond when emailing them on the issue. I have noticed that issue to some degree with Karma, but at this stage in the game I am chalking that up to user error on my part as I just don't have time to ferret through all my categories and verify if it is indeed me, or Karma itself.
If the Karma add-on would simply develop a mechanism whereby users can add stores of their choosing, when they are on the fly then that would be great. And although it was hinted at being possible, I have yet to find that mechanism while using Karma with Firefox. I did however once find it accessible in Safari some months back, but since then it has either been removed or hid itself elsewhere.
I really want to dig this app as it seemed to be the least buggy of all similar type apps I've tried, but it is not extensively supported by a lot of the stores I like to keep track of. Home depot being one, no go.
Supposedly, Karma is said to be capable of adding unknown stores but that too is ify at best and non-existent for most attempts at worst. I've never had any success with it in any of the few times I've seen the option even available. And it isn't available ever when I use it in Firefox. It's available sometimes in Safari, but it never works.
The inability to track stores I use often is the biggest issue I have. But that is the most important at the moment. Not being able to tie in to even large retailers that it doesn't already work with is a deal breaker.
To be honest, the best app in this genre is Savelist. You can even add your own notes to any items you are tracking. Unfortunately, I stopped using that app because whatever servers it's developer uses is very very slow, and unreliable.
So, to date at least from a consistent FireFox user's opinion, there is no one product tracker I've tried that satisfactorily functions or makes it easy to do what it I need it to do and reliably. And unfortunately I have to now include Karma to the very short list of available apps in its genre for Firefox. Had it not been for the inability to add the stores I buy from reliably, I would give Karma a five star rating.Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and provide such detailed feedback. Can you please contact our friendly support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a chat! We can investigate these issues further. Please keep in mind, if there are any stores that you would like to shop from that are not yet supported, you can always send the link and we will add it! We are dedicated to improve upon the user experience and your feedback is very helpful! Best wishes, Karma Family
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av GenerallyUnknown, ett år sidenTHE best way to keep clothes or most other items you want in one place. Plus, at checkout it will search for relevant coupons and apply if them if they work. I've been using this for over a year now and can confidently say I won't stop using it :]
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Helen, ett år sidenRubbish - signed up to this but the button won't download. Just going around in circles here. The youtubers who promote this indicate it should just appear once you sign up but that hasn't been the case for me.
Utviklerresponspostet ett år sidenHi there,
Sorry to know you have issues with the app :(
Could you, please, email us at email@example.com sharing the screenshot of what you see while trying to download the extension, so we could check it.
Have a nice one!
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av NewLeaf, 2 år sidenI wanted to be fair in giving Karma/Shoptagr two stars as I do love the concept and have done since joining at least two years ago. However, if I were to rate the add-on for functionality and being able to deliver what it sets out to, I'm afraid the rating would have to be much, much lower. I find this sad as it is such a wonderful idea and I want to give the developers more time to make it work but after two years already...will that happen?
My love of the concept is the only reason I have stuck with the add-on for so long. I held out hope that one day the developers might succeed in making this add on work smoothly and successfully with Firefox and, therefore, deliver on all of the promises we see influencers promoting enthusiastically.
As to what does or doesn't work with the add on, just to help the developers, there has been some improvement in actually being able to save items successfully using the Shoptagr/Karma button installed in the Firefox toolbar over the years. However, the add-on still fails to alert to the vast majority of price and stock changes so being able to save items is beside the point.
Shoptagr/Karma still creates issues with other websites meaning that it either has to be temporarily disabled or you have to endure pages not loading correctly, not loading at all or loading very slowly. I have tested this by disabling the add on and reloading pages to see if issues resolve. When I disable the add on, it appears to solve the vast majority of speed or loading issues.
As other reviewers have stated, the pop-up widget is infuriating, popping up on almost every page, often several times within the space of a minute or two. It does not sit discretely like the much less obtrusive Shoptagr/Karma button that sits in the Firefox toolbar. Instead, it hovers over a significant area, obscuring large parts of a page until you manually adjust it or quit it. It cannot be disabled on all pages so you either disable the whole add-on or try to put up with how incredibly annoying it becomes.
Finally, the newer 'Coupon Finder' is another great idea that could work well. I don't necessarily blame developers for this one as, if I understand it correctly, the finder is partly dependent on users adding or using new coupon codes. However, I have never been alerted to a coupon code that improves the price more than the codeI am already using and I am very frequently told that I have found a 'new' coupon code that the add on had not. Perhaps if you are someone who would otherwise never use a coupon code then you might get lucky with this feature but for me, it has never offered me a discount better than any I already have.
On the positive side, it's great to be able to store all of my wish list in one place for my own reference and the idea is a good one. Hope this is helpful.Hello there,
Thank you for sharing your impressions with us, we really appreciate your detailed feedback!
We are constantly working on improving the app and hopefully, will be able to make it even better and more convenient with the upcoming versions :)
In case you need any assistance, please, don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would be happy to help!
Have a nice one!
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Isabel, 2 år sidenI had to uninstall this for my own sanity. It works fine, but the amount of pop ups, notifications and "tips" it produces makes it feel more like a virus than a help. No, you cannot turn any of these "features" off.Hi Isabel,
Thank you for sharing your impressions with us, we are sorry to know you didn't like the app :(
In case you need any further assistance, please, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com, we would be happy to help!
Have a good one!
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Nicholas, 2 år sidenSuper helpful but the function is sometimes glitchy. Some of the options like sizes, discount notifications, etc. are not fully displayed when you save an item.Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to know you find the app useful :)
Please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org sharing the links to the items that have glitches upon saving, so we could check.
Have a great one!