- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15166984, ett år sidenFeedbro rocks and I have been using it for almost two years. I noticed the developer checks reviews here so maybe I can make a feature request? I would really appreciate a Read/Unread button on the View Mode 4 tiles if that is possible!
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Gordon Shumway, ett år sidenBeen using Feedbro for about a year now. It's great way to organize and manage my media consumption.
The defaults work well, but with a little tweaking it's a powerful tool to effectively build a custom feed without the manipulaiton of big tech.
I've observed no bugs or substantial flakiness, just seems to work.
Keep up the good work, Nodetics.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av glocal, ett år sidenI have been using this excellent RSS reader for years. There are two features I miss: (a) Search through already downloaded items in one or more feeds (b) Additional notifications actions (eg email) to replace IFTTT now that it is becoming increasingly restricted.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15230849, ett år sidenMany thanks for such an amazing gem and work!
Some ideas to consider in future versions / updates:
1. In View Mode 5, make it either automatically expanding / reducing the number of columns based on available space or make configurable (like 3, 4, 5, 6 columns). This is very helpful with large 4k screens.
2. In all View Modes, when viewing a folder with multiple feeds, would you enable the sorting / categorizing per feed? So, when you are browsing a folder of 10 feeds for example, it would be great to see the articles in this folder categorized by feeds and each category is sorted by time or points. So, grouping option for articles in a folder by "None" "By Feed" or "By Date".
3. It would be great to have an option to make articles read when scrolling with mouse. Currently, the articles are not set as read except if you move several pages until I press space bar. I think this only works if you enable the show Unread only.
4. In View Modes 3 and 5, it would be great to show the article image in a box to the right/left of the article list instead of just the icon.
5. In View Mode 3, it would be great to have an option when scrolling with mouse to the end of the current article to move the next one.
6. I noticed that Telegram channels is supported but you need to preview the channel to be able to recognize it. Some other reader platforms automatically detect that and add it. I think there will be like '/s/' between the telegram domain and the channel name to be recognized correctly.
7. It would be great to have the settings saved either locally to a backup file or through Firefox cloud to be able to take it to another device easily. Currently you have to export the rules and feeds, but I am not sure if it's possible to backup the other ones like tags and Saved Items.
8. It would be so great when viewing an item to have button to load full content for that item without going to the website.
9. It would be great to use Esc key to close an item beside the "Enter" key.
10. When reaching the last item in a feed, it would be great to prompt you to move to next feed and if you reach (read) the last item in a last feed in a folder to enable you to move to next folder. Great for people using mouse more than keyboard.
11. It would be great to have an option to make items with Older than x days to be read.
12. In View Mode 5, it would be nice to have an option to show the images at the top of the texts while unifying the sizes of the images. That should make so easy on the eye when moving through articles.
Keep it up :)
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Saverio, ett år sidenThe best rss feeds aggregator ever created! No Ads, no spam, import/export capabilities, intuitive user interface, organize rss feeds in folders... what else? Even more!