- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Peter Bauer, 3 år sidenAwesome piece of code.
Would even be better if the volume control setting (for feeds with an audio file) would be saved, so I do not have to set the volume for each podcast I receive.
And if there was an option to automatically show the file enclosures.
But anyway: it makes my Podcast life much easier! Thank you!
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14529333, 3 år sidenThis addon is just great!
I like the interface and the way it lets me organize my RSS feeds.
It has 2 drawbacks that don't allow me to classify it as the 5 star one:
1) Sometimes it corrupts all the feed DB. It already happened 3 times to me, but unfortunately I don't know the exact ways to replicate it (some PC lags?). I've restored the feeds from the backup (but lost a few new feeds and some read/unread history too). Backups are good, but addon database corruption just isn't.
2) I understand it is a multi-browser addon. But here is the disadvantage of that: the keyboard shortcuts problem. Ctrl+j is the standard Firefox hotkey to access the browsing History, but it is not working if you try to execute it on Feedbro page. It just marks current feed article as read (which is not what I would like to see). Much severe problem is the hotkey Ctrl+Shift+a which is the standard in FF to open addons page. If you run this hotkey in Feedbro tab it marks all feed articles as 'read' loosing all the read history (1000 unread articles in one of my feed folders are now marked as read and that is definitely an unacceptable behavior).
Guys, I understand that the first problem is not that easy to detect and manage, so just inform you. But the hotkey problem is the easy one. Please resolve that hotkey intersection problem. It looks like a bad style adaptation.
Thank you for you job.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13436201, 3 år sidenI really like this extension.
I've replaced my local rss client with an extra instance of Firefox, to only use Feedbro there.
In about:profiles you can create a new profile for Firefox and start an extra instance with a profile from there, or with cli: firefox -p profilename
But there are some things I miss: make all shortcuts configurable and an extra column or icon to indicate the read state
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av CFLam, 3 år sidenVery good reader, however, every time I open FireFox, it take over 20 minutes for FeedPro to show feed, may be because I subscribe over 170 feed and severals of them are Youtube. Any way to improve this ? Thanks.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16713490, 3 år siden23/10/2021: Adiciono aqui a avaliação para dizer que essa extensão é ótima para assistir aos vídeos do youtube, além de acompanhar sites e outros conteúdos.
Acredito que os leitores de Feed são ótimos para combater os efeitos das bolhas das redes sociais. Recomendo muito esta extensão. Funciona perfeitamente.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av siffemoz, 3 år sidenThis is a great addon! But it seems I'm having the same problem as Firefox user 13715371 below; deleted items keep reappearing on all my feeds. 14 feeds are for Reddit, and 2 others aren't. This just started happening a couple of days ago.
Edit: thanks for the update. The other two seem to be OK for now, at least. The are https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-us/thunderbird/extensions/format:rss and
Utviklerresponspostet 3 år sidenReddit had a bug in their RSS generation which was fixed just a second ago.
Can you send the URLs of the other two feeds (non-Reddit) at are causing problems to firstname.lastname@example.org please?
PS. Facebook group parsing is also broken in 4.9.5 (due to Facebook API change) but 4.9.7 is in the manual AMO review queue which should fix that.