- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Honeymelon, 2 år sidenLove it, if it would work with the firefox app and also sync everything this would be overkill and the best reader IMO. How do I add Telegram Chats? Can I add all types of chats? I tried to add an open channel chat with its link but it didnt work
Utviklerresponspostet 2 år sidenFeedbro supports Telegram URLs like: https://t.me/s/netflix
So if you first open https://t.me/netflix then you need to click "Preview channel" and then click Feedbro icon and choose "Find Feeds in Current Tab".
Sync API is unfortunately useless due to size restrictions (max 100 kB of data can be saved and max size for a single key is 8 kB). That isn't enough even for storing feed subscription data.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16024671, 2 år sidenPowerful and easy to use. Just great. I would even like it better if the "Feed Tree" could appear as a choice for Firefox standard sidebar.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16699356, 2 år sidenI love all about this, but one bug exist: news article can not be deleted when I delete them using button in FF bar. It acts like article was deleted, but after browser restart article is back like nothing happened. Good for me I almost never using this feature. Just looks weird, really. It is not a matter of "indexdb" mentioned, since all other features work and settings and news are being saved or deleted(from inside of addon) normally.
Utviklerresponspostet 2 år sidenFeedbro does not immediately save changes to the disk. So if you delete an article and close the browser right after that, changes aren't persisted. Pending changes are written to the disk periodically so you need to wait a while. This is purely for performance reasons because for example when marking articles as read, it would be quite inefficient to write all changes immediately.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av OneSource, 2 år sidenTHE BEST! THE ONLY RSS EXTENSION YOU WILL EVER NEED! This extension caught me be surprised to say the least. Before downloading Feedbro I never really used/knew/or cared about RSS feeds, but now I will never go back! Feedbro isn't like other RSS/Feed Readers, most only have the ability to display RSS feeds, meaning you have to find/copy/paste the address of the feed and for the most part that isn't an issue, but with Feedbro's ability to Grab a Feed from a page you are able to do all types of things with it. For instance, the online platform that my college uses for our course information is coded in such a way that allows Feedbro to grab the contents of certain/different pages and update the content as they update. I would love a Feedbro app: something that can interact with the desktop and syncs the user's information/feeds. So the app wouldn't need all of the functionality of the extension, but if there was something to install that could be pinned to the Start Menu as a Live Tile. There are some in the Microsoft store already but they are not as clean as Feedbro, also the ability to just sync feeds would be nice.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Arwis, 2 år sidenЛучшая читалка RSS, которой я когда-либо пользовался. Но есть один недочёт - все вновь (с новыми датой и временем публикации) полученные статьи должны помечаться как "непрочитанные", даже если они были ранее получены 5 мин. назад.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Sugoi, 2 år sidenGreat add-on! I like the simple design and the high degree of customizability. Best part for me is the 'Rule engine' that allows me to filter out any content not relevant to me!
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16619683, 2 år sidenWow, so simple and perfect. Thunderbird RSS feed did not give notifications. Installed this & works flawlessly & it has dark theme. Perfect.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av AdMan, 2 år sidenGreat add-on, but I wish there was an possibility to open feeds in the same tab that is already open, and not just in a new tab for each feeds you want to read. Is there a possibility for that?
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13256199, 2 år sidenThank you for this amazing Addons. Make life much easier.
Probably the best feed reader available, haven't tried all of them of course, but none have been succesful in making me swtich to it.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Ford Prefect, 2 år sidenFantastic extension. Makes my life so much easier and saves me a ton of time!
I have one small request, if possible: can you add a "Mark all as Read" in the popup window? It would save me from opening the Feedbro tab to click it there.