- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av willhansen, 10 dager sidenHas all the features I'm looking for except for one:
The ability to open all new pages in new tabs and also mark them as read with one button, ideally from the button in the toolbar. Right next to "open feed reader" and "find feeds in current tab" should be "open notifications in new tabs and mark as read".
Edit: Never mind, view mode 6 has an embedded iframe of the site. This is perfect. (Would like it to be open source tho)
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Sam, 24 dager sidenFeedbro is among a couple of unlimited RSS readers that I could find. The options menu provides a lot of customization for your feeds but ironically you can't automatically or easily arrange your folders alphabetically. Import and export features exist including Firefox sync option which I have not used yet because I don't know the sync size limit. Manually syncing is straightforward but it seems to accrete things instead of a snapshot in the way the file tree was arranged in the first place when saved as a OPML. Feedbro isn't great simply because no good free readers exists, it is overall well-done.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 18012877, en måned sidenI particularly enjoy the folder structuring via drag and drop. Aggregation of social media feeds is amazing. Using feedbro on Android via kiwi browser is not convenient on my mobile device - bummer. Anyway 5 stars!
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av jojojo, 2 måneder sidenI hope for the inclusion of multi-level folder functionality. The OPML file I imported only contains the first-level folder, while the rest of the feeds have been flattened.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17999908, 2 måneder sidenWorks with many services and all, good UI, but seems like does not work with Twitter? It shows feed last update, lets say, 10 days ago, but in fact account update few times per day. Then sometimes it loads 20 twitter posts from last week at once o_O . Anyways, twitter feeding is broken.
Utviklerresponspostet 2 måneder sidenYes. We know it's broken since Twitter has been changing their APIs, blocking anonymous access and doing all kinds of weird stuff lately so frequently it's hard to keep up with changes. We are working on a new parser but it will take time.
Reviews are not meant for bug reports or support requests.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17941152, 3 måneder sidenTwitter feeds broken for 3 months already. No reaction from developers. One star.
Utviklerresponspostet 3 måneder siden1. Twitter doesn't provide feeds
2. Our custom integration that enables feeds relies on Twitter APIs which Twitter has changed recently drastically basically blocking unauthenticated access.
3. The most recent Feedbro 4.15.9 should support Twitter profile feeds again (but searches don't work since Twitter requires logged on user for that)
Thank you for understanding.