- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av foobar, 2 år sidenUnfortunately DDG's search results are no longer content neutral. They manipulate them based on the politics of the CEO and "misinformation", just like Google: https://twitter.com/yegg/status/1501716484761997318#m
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17241982, 2 år sidenI cannot get it to work. Download does not show, add-on does not show, search engine does not appear in settings, online help useless - it does not appear to be valid for my version of Firefox. Instructions completely wrong.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17228540, 2 år sidenI deleted it. They filter your searches, at least the big G will give you your search after they get your information. Don't believe me do a search on ivermectin and shopping. It don't matter if its right or wrong its OUR choice to look stuff up and not theirs to say NO you can't look it up.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12933673, 3 år sidenWhy does this need to read all sensitive information on All websites?
If this is to protect and prevent trackers, why does it have terms which say it needs to and "can Read sensitive information from web pages, including passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards....This applies to all web pages"?
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av i like crap, 3 år sidenThere is currently a problem with this that for some reason doesn't allow embedded youtube videos to be played anywhere. They wouldn't work with this extension turned on, they would work again when I turned it off. Please fix this as soon as possible
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16843047, 3 år sidenThis add-on prevents me from logging in to my online banking since recent FireFox update. No problem logging in if I disable this add-on. No problem logging in prior to recent FireFox update even with the Add-on.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15804626, 3 år sidenInstalled it for the forced encryption, but it took over the browser and installed itself as default and altered my settings without consent. Never using this again, it is a data hoover.