- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17325015, 2 år sidenGabriel Weinberg, CEO, decide for me what I should and shouldn't be able to find when I'm searching for things.
If I wanted to be censored I would use google.
so, I'm out.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Wayyllon, 2 år sidenRecently showed that they have a political bias in the Ukraine Russia conflict. I support Ukraine; however the entire idea behind their search engine is that they're unbiased.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av MagiKFred, 2 år sidenYou must think humans are dumb for not being able to discern from disinformation. But censoring it for a PR stunt on twitter is just ridiculous. I bet $50 only 1/100 Duck Duck Go users support this decision. It doesn't make much sense, unless you actively want to destroy your integrity and shill for twitter. This act is repulsive.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av DerLinuxminzige, 2 år sidenI was a conviced user of DDG until I read this morning: (https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/duckduckgo-updates-search-engine-will-penalize-sites-associated-disinformation)
I chose my information and not any duck - if so I could use goggle. Firefox should delete the support for DDG and offer us an other trusted alternative. I installed Qwant for now as I do not see any other trusted searchengine.
I am OUTRAGED by this trust breaking action of DDG.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Anonymous, 2 år sidenI will never use ddg again, startpage for me
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15979466, 2 år sidenThis project started out with so much hope. But now this CEO also thinks he knows better than all of us and can manipulate the way we think and the information we see. AVOID THIS ADD-ON.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av bonvivant, 2 år sidenDuckDuckGo recently announced that they were now filtering your search results according to their political bent. Now, they're no better than Google, Bing or Microsoft. I quit.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Txn Aussie, 2 år sidenNo different than Bing, except Microsoft is collecting your data. Now that they are censoring, I will go some where else. The only benefit you get now is privacy, but with bing I can get the censorship and be paid in Microsoft points, so the search engine doesn't have a purpose, as I left big tech to avoid censorship and get privacy, I'm moving to Brave search, presearch, SearX and Yacy.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17323215, 2 år sideni used Duckduckgo as an alternative to google for so long, Today i heard your censoring websites and for that I will be deleting and moving to Brave.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av BCS, 2 år sidenLike google, DDG decided to start censoring the search results. It became worthless for me so I decided to uninstall it from all our phones and browsers. DuckDuckGone it is! The Brave browser and the Brave search engine are great and I’m happy with it.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17322617, 2 år sidenIs there no browser that will let me make my own decisions about what is good/bad information? I don't want other people making the decision for me. This was a terrible decision on DuckDuckGo's part. The two majors sales bullet points that differentiated DuckDuckGo from Google was a) you searches would be private and b) your searches wouldn't be censored. Well that didn't hold up well did it?
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17183981, 2 år sidenCensoring searches, you may as well use google. For everyone looking for an alternative I have heard Brave search is good. I am going to try that.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Joop, 2 år sidenGabriel Weinberg, CEO, thinks he can decide for me what I should and shouldn't be able to find when I'm searching for things. Censorship found its way to DDG :(