- av MTh, 10 måneder sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Is not there some trouble since some weeks ?
I suppress everything excepted passwords, for all time, not reloading tabs. When it is done, I go to Firefox options, Privacy and Security. Then, I can see some things remain in cache or site's data.
- av Firefox-bruker 14175714, 2 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5How I rated the add-on:
Did the add-on work as you expected it to? Yes, the add-on is worth 5 stars.
However, anytime I use this add-on, Firefox starts to consume super-high RAM and becomes unresponsive for 5-10 minutes. If I forcefully close Firefox, I receive a browser crashed notification within the same amount of time. -2 stars (can get pretty inconvenient)
Just because I have this problem doesn't necessarily mean you will.
What features did I like or dislike? I like all features, and there is none I dislike.
Is it useful? Very useful add-on
Is it easy to use? It is easy to use.
Will I continue to use this add-on? For now.
Creating a new account elsewhere to make the creator aware of bugs is totally unnecessary. -2 stars
Creator is attentive and still reads reviews. +2 stars
Creator will try to fix issue if you're willing to make a GitHub account. +1 star (I'm not willing to)
- av Firefox-bruker 14268240, 3 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Pretty good. The only problem I've found is that for some reason it never deletes www.youtube.com, even though all other cookies are deleted when clicking on the toolbar icon. I always have to go into Privacy & Security in Firefox's preferences to manually delete this particular cookie.
In the add-on Preferences page I have; Cookies, IndexedDB data, Local storage data, Plugin data, Cached Images and files, Autofill form data and Service Workers checked. Time range is 'All time'.
Update: I discovered the remaining cookie was not a cookie but a 64 KB file called caches.sqlite found in the storage folder in Firefox profiles. This file remains in the Manage Cookies and Site Data window after clicking on the 'Clear all browser data' icon.
- av Firefox-bruker 13539450, 4 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5very good app =) really love it! ... but need +1 function pls! add pls in settings "CLEAR ALL + CLOSE ALL TABS". automatic clear (what i chosen in settings) and then automatic close all TABS (not browser, only all tabs)
- av Firefox-bruker 13520435, 4 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5very good bro! =)
but need some extra "musthave" option:
make pls option (when click on icon app) --> "CLEAR ALL & RESTART BROWSER"
(which mean all tabs close / all clear (all positions YES in settings) / restart browser. in 1 click)