Utviklerresponspostet 3 år siden
You can find this information in Kodi. The paragraph above the fields explains where to find the port and IP address in Kodi. You also have the information in the add-on page: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/castkodi/
- av Firefox-bruker 14526409, 6 måneder sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Thanks you so much for this addon ! It's working great.
If if work on android and could also stream the navigating tab/page it would be the best addon I never see.
- av Firefox-bruker 17098716, 7 måneder sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5It works great for the sites listed that I have tried. Love that you can send torrent and magnet links. A life saver.
Waiting integration for adult sites too.
- av Firefox-bruker 15372875, ett år sidenVurdert til 3 ut av 5After sending a video to Kodi I keep getting this error: doc.querySelector(...) is null and can't access the add on.
Not sure what's causing this.
Edit: Hi, it does look like that issue's been fixed now. I have another issue where queued videos display as (Video Unavailable) now.
Utviklerresponspostet ett år sidenA bug with the same error message has been fixed in the latest version (5.11.0). Maybe your problem is fixed too?
Edit: "(Video unavailable)" is displayed for videos that are no longer available on YouTube. Could you send me the link to the video or playlist at firstname.lastname@example.org?
- av atleta, 2 år sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5Pretty good. Please consider adding support for keyboard text input to the remote. (That is the biggest PITA with Kodi.) Also maybe button to open the web interface.
A minor remark: the star icon takes the users to the extension review page but it's not possible to rate or leave a review from there. (This is pretty stupid from mozilla, but that's how it is.) Which means you're getting less feedback than you could.
- av Totok, 3 år sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5I used "Send to kodi" until now. Cast kodi is THE BEST and the only one addon to use with Firefox and a Kodi.
Works perfect and the remote control and its shortcut are very useful.
Thanks for your great work !