- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Gary Addis, 5 år sidenthe app is often laggard about offering to save a new login. And when it does do that, it flashes the "Do you want to save..." for a blink of an eye-- answering
YES to save the username/ pwd is impossible in the split second allowed.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13645135, 6 år sidenسلام. ...احتمالا بایستی نرم افزاری عالی باشد از بازخوردها چنین متوجه شدم همچنین با مطالعه کارکرد این نرمافزار ولیکن هنوز استفاده نکردم تاره نصب نمودم @
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av PhunkyBob, 6 år sidenWould be nice if we do not lose everything not saved when we click outside the extension.
While I register in a web form, I'ld like to be able to switch from form to BitWarden to generate my password. But when I go back to BitWarden, all my pending edition is lost.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14055877, 6 år sidenIts good but feature of auto password update is missing. Most of the sites forces to change password after an interval and it becomes cumbersome to update password manually in bitwarden. expecting this must have feature for smooth functioning and to make it 5 star rated.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firebreathing, 6 år sidenI tried evaluating this, and a critical function does not work completely: EXPORT. That's a requirement... otherwise there is no way to get your data out of this extension.
In my evaluation test, export did not export any of the test credit cards that had been entered.
This is a critical flaw, and resulted in me uninstalling this extension.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13594870, 6 år sidenpeccato sia solo in inglese e questo è un limite noi siamo italiani quindi rispettateci.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12863718, 6 år sidensince password exporter doesnt work on quantum i have no options to export xml file.. hence i cannot import it eitherHi,
Unfortunately Firefox 57 has no way to export passwords from it. There is not much we can do about this. Alternatively, you could download Firefox ESR version (or version 56) to install the old exporter addon as a workaround.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av trashcanbin10, 6 år siden1. It causes some sites to erroneously render. Firefox behaves erratically more with this ext enabled than its counterpart Lastpass.
2. Autofill isn't there yet, very buggy and probably not going to finish anytime soon.
3. In-browser UI really needs rework. I should be able to quickly edit, add, delete data from my Vault there.Hi,
Could you contact us with the sites where you are encountering issues with points 1 and 2? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to check them out so we can see why things aren't working as you would expect.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13337413, 6 år sidenStoring passwords on servers run by the one of the biggest spyware outfits there is. We'll see. Other than that,seems to be working well. Can I assume the future desktop app will allow locale storge? Also, is bitwarden supposed to auto detect newly created logins and offer to save them? It did not upon logging in here. I have "Disable Add Login notification" unchecked.Hi, if you are not happy with the current cloud offerings that we provide you can easily host your own server instance of bitwarden. See here for more information https://help.bitwarden.com/article/install-on-premise/
Yes, the addon will offer to save new logins if it does not detect the current login in your vault. There are currently a few edge cases (one being on this website) that we are still working to resolve. For the most part it will offer to save.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13337307, 6 år sidenDownloaded as a lastpass replacement but it seems to have a script problem. Frequently firefox will lag for a moment and pops up a notification that a script in this addon is the culprit.Hi. We added some fixes for this in v1.18.0. Please update, try again, and let us know. Also, feel free to email us directly at email@example.com with the website that is causing issues and we can have a look at it.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av lianyi1984, 6 år siden登陆界面输入账号密码后按Enter键不是登陆，而是界面消失，重新从图标点开登陆界面又得重新填账号密码！Hi. The ENTER key issue is a bug with Firefox, not bitwarden. You can read more here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1384078
You need to click the log in button with your mouse instead.