- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Guccifer, 17 dager sidenIt's almost perfect but the keyboard shortcuts to auto-fill the data are NOT working currently for my PC> I dont get why cuz on Chrome, on Brave, Vivaldi, it works ..here..it doesnt. Can someone tell me why?
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Ricky, en måned sidenWith the free program I have several issues. The program continually asks to log into the program. Second I do find that the program will add the password to app log in screens. It does seem to not miss any passwords entered in a program.We're here to help, you can also use biometrics to reduce having to input your master password, see https://bitwarden.com/help/biometrics/ for more information or contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17685854, 2 måneder sidenThis app would be great if it didn't force me to restart firefox after 15 minutes to allow it to sync to my self-hosted bitwarden server... That would bring this to 5 stars, until then because of buggy software its a 3 stars and that is being generous honestly.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17682635, 2 måneder sidenIt has all the basic functions and it's fairly inexpensive. It does auto-fill on most websites. It's missing a few features that other password managers have. For example, you can't have it fill in contact information like personal address fields. Also the syncing seems to be slow sometimes.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av PeterPiper441, 2 måneder sidenThis extension is really buggy on Firefox, especially in private mode. Please fix this issue. Other than that, it's a great extension.Let us know what isn't working for you at https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or file a bug report directly on Github with steps to reproduce for the team to investigate: https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Aseliot, 3 måneder sidenCompared to extensions like Last Pass etc. I am not missing much except for the functionality to auto-fill in forms? At least I never see it appearing anywhere if it does exist.
Also asking for the master password again when copying passwords is missing?
Other than that I have no complaints, these features are not required to have a good experience but would definitely be very useful additions user- and security-wise.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av mburkard, 3 måneder sidenFor the most part a good password manager.
It's really bad at automatically detecting account creation and password change forms (a lot worse than OnePass and Firefox password manager) so if you're not careful to tell Bitwarden you're password manually it can cause problems.
Still my password manager of choice since it's free, open source, and feature-full.
Utviklerresponspostet 3 måneder sidenThanks for the support and feedback, it can help to disable your browser's ability to manage credentials: https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager or contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12775469, 6 måneder sidenThe browser extension for is missing features that the app has. Some of these things are pretty important to make the extension competitive with other password managers. The biggest missing thing for me personally is the ability to switch between my personal account and my work account.
Utviklerresponspostet 6 måneder sidenHey there! There should be parity between Firefox, Chrome and iOS. Let us know what feature you are looking for, or contact our support team directly https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14316038, 8 måneder sidenThis extension is pretty good, but needs specific improvements in order to be worthy of 5 Stars. First of all, it does not coordinate with the MS Store Bitwarden App. This seems very strange. For example, I just changed the password for my VPN online at the VPN's website. I did this on my iPhone using the iCloud PW manager functions to generate the new password. I then copied and pasted the new password into the iPhone Bitwarden app. Shortly afterwards, maybe an hour later, I was using my Windows laptop and the Firefox browser and attempted to login to my VPN. When the extension autofilled the password, it was the old password. I thought, Okay, it must not have synced password databases yet. I started the store app and tried autofilling from there, and sure enough, it had the old password, too. So I forced a sync, and it now had the new password. However, when I returned to the Firefox extension and tried to autofill, it again filled the old password! What? So I had to force a sync with the extension before it actually contained the new password! This is nothing but stupid.
Additionally, why do I have to keep logging into the extension with biometrics when I've already logged into the app using biometrics. Or indeed, when I've already logged into Windows using biometrics? This also is a stupid duplication of effort and waste of precious time.
Come on, people. I know you can do better than this.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Xzenor, 9 måneder sidenWorks okay but don't bother with the biometric login.. it's a buggy mess. Logging in seems to work and when you click it it's locked again. Useless. Just use the unlock password.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14281865, 10 måneder sidenI'm basically very satisfied with the Bitwarden service, but this firefox extension starts to annoy as it has kept forgetting its vault and my configuration for simplified unlocking multiple times within a few weeks only. Couldn't even log in here without using the desktop app for the browser extension is busy with syncing for ages after login. It was working fine yesterday, but today everythings lost (in context of my browser). Haven't finished syncing even now after writing down this assessment.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Ikarisan, 10 måneder sidenThis extension is very annoying iff you use it in "attached mode". Let's say you are creating a new account on site X. The normal workflow (for me) is to open the password manager beside the registration form of the website. You chose a username, enter it into the form and the pw manager... let generate the pw manager a secret password and paste it into the "new user formular" and so on. But this is really impossible when using this extension in the undetached mode. Every time you switch the focus from the extensions' window to the website the window closes and forgets all entries made (username, URL..). So it it impossible to generate a secret pw, paste it into the sites' form and return to the bitwarden window to save the new entry. The only way to add a new entry in a (for human) natural flow is to detach the bitwarden window from Firefox and enter the sites' data (username, password, URL, directory...) by hand one by one. :(
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av roadmouse, ett år sidenv1.56.6 stopped working in for me in FF dev edition 98.0b9 (64-bits) on Win10. Never had issues before, but I can't log in and just see a spinner. Reinstalling did not help, downgrading to the previous version fixed the issue.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av flupke01, ett år sidenWhen not logged in, it keeps asking for saving credentials for sites. When choosing never to save, it will ask the same question again. Only way to stop this is by logging in. Even though I click "Never for this website", it won't remember my selection for certain sites. The second: The auto-fill feature doesn't work properly on certain sites and it's an annoying process to disable it.