- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av thechaplain, 2 år sidenThe add-on itself is OK. However, you can't switch UI language, it's defaulted to the browser language, and the translations are full of huge mistakes, and the overall language quality is awful which drives me away from using the whole thing altogether.
UPDATE: even though I contacted BW with this issue and even put many hours of work into providing good translations for these strings, nothing has changed after 6 months - still no option to choose UI language and the extension and mobile app is still using the same terrible and uncomprehensible text elements, simply ignoring the correct ones I entered. Sad.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14734736, 2 år sidenthe fact that this does not work in private windows is a deal breaker - every other password manager on the market can work. nor does the workaround of context menus work either...
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av leylin, 2 år sidenusually ok but now it keeps complaining that it can't work in private browsing, DESPITE THE FACT THAT IM NOT IN PRIVATE BROWSING. Im not even in a container tab. it just gives up and requires me to toggle it off and on in "manage extension"
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av FF user 17083219, 2 år sidenDecent, however keeps spamming my email with "New device login" despite the device reported always being the same. No setting or option to change this behaviour, no link in email to alter this behaviour either, had to flag mails as spam because there is no settings to turn this falsely working function off.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Petr Kudrhalt, 3 år sidenIt work until you close browser. You need to use logout and the login. Before this step BW plugin doesn't syncing.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13113988, 3 år sidenschlecht läuft überhaupt nicht auch mit Premium nur ärger und ich möchte auch kein Lexicon studieren um es nutzen zu können. Dafür habe ich genug andere Dinge zu tun.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av AnAppforThat, 3 år sidenIT works but only rarely asks to save new passwords or update passwords
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 6157319, 3 år sidenThis used to be a very good manager, now about half the time the app will not open, and will not close at the specified time. I went out for about 3 hrs a few days ago and came back ant the app was still open, not good, so now I have to make sure I remember to close before app after using. I will be looking for another if this is not fixed soon.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12459839, 3 år sidenUPDATED Jan 2022: I've used password managers for years. Switched to Bitwarden a few years ago after issues with another highly rated program that dived. Bitwarden imported my data flawlessly, and I like the clean look and the ease of finding what I need. Bitwarden worked so intuitively that I haven't bothered with folders. Best password manager I'd used-- that is, until recently, when it suddenly started not saving passwords it had just created, failed to enter passwords that were valid (ended up entering them by hand), and could not copy passwords to paste in forms. Until now I have been very pleased with Bitwarden. If these issues are fixed quickly, I will retain it. In the meantime, I've set up a different password keeper as a safety measure. Not as smooth as Bitdefender used to be, but at least it works.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av docguy, 3 år sidenReally want to like Bitwarden as a replacement for LastPass, and 1Password, but I can't get the Firefox extension to load any data, which means I constantly have to use the desktop app to see my passwords, which is a real pain in the neck.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av TomG, 3 år sidenOverall I am satisfied and a paid user. But one glaring issue with the extension is that the 2FA only happens when you login the first time. After which the extension locks itself and never prompts for the 2FA. If you are using this on multiple computers I would want to be able to configure whether to require 2FA based on what computer I am using. So for my home computer I would only require at login and my work I would require at login and after locking.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15320294, 3 år sidenI just installed it so it's too early to tell
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av h34d4k3, 4 år sidenThe UI for this addon is sluggish and buggy. The notifications asking if I want to save or update the password are constantly blinking.