- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14428109, 4 måneder sidenSince few days the app wouldn't let me log in because of "an error".
I really like this add-on usually but impossible to use it on firefow now.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16290724, 4 måneder sidenRecently quit working. When opened, it just has a loading spinner and tends to crash Firefox. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and saw the same behavior.
Firefox version: 102.0b8
Utviklerresponspostet 2 måneder sidenHey there, if you're still experiencing this issue, please contact our support team https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or file a bug report on Github https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17360128, 5 måneder sidenRequires the master password WAY too much. Issues with password generator and defining what requirements the password needs. Can't save passwords for sites because the "Save Password" notification disappears too fast to click. Ended up going back to LastPass despite the horrible direction that company went. Will continue to look for something better.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av daveo76, 7 måneder sidenWith the latest version 1.56.6. It keeps locking with every browser restart. When I got the Vault timeout set to "Never". So I downgraded to 1.55.0 and it worked. Never locking on browser restarts.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Fundryi, ett år sidenWish they would also have a "Pop-Out" that is shown below the Login field like NordPass or Dashlane, right now it's kinda "annoying" to right-click on the field and then choosing the account that we want to log in.
It's just a few more clicks but still... if other can do it more nicely, Bitwarden can for sure too.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15457078, ett år sidenWorks great using other browsers. With Firefox it has to be removed and reinstalled almost daily. It keeps losing it's link to my vault, leaving me with no saved passwords. And, when it does, it won't sync to restore the vault. After reinstall it works fine, until the next time it loses everything again..
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Dyre Logan, ett år sidenGreat password keeper. Horrible extension. In order to use the fingerprint scanner on your Macbook you have to open the desktop app every single time you want to use the extension if you want to skip the whole signing in thing. It's an absolute waste of time and they have never fixed this issue. I am going to remove it from firefox because it is a waste of a download and waste of an extension since they can't get anything right in it. Worst extension I have. Just use the desktop version. At least with the desktop version you get a popup that allows you to use your fingerprint to open it. This extension requires you to open the desktop version every time. Terrible.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av thechaplain, 2 år sidenThe add-on itself is OK. However, you can't switch UI language, it's defaulted to the browser language, and the translations are full of huge mistakes, and the overall language quality is awful which drives me away from using the whole thing altogether.
UPDATE: even though I contacted BW with this issue and even put many hours of work into providing good translations for these strings, nothing has changed after 6 months - still no option to choose UI language and the extension and mobile app is still using the same terrible and uncomprehensible text elements, simply ignoring the correct ones I entered. Sad.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14734736, 2 år sidenthe fact that this does not work in private windows is a deal breaker - every other password manager on the market can work. nor does the workaround of context menus work either...