- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Nergal09, 14 dager sidenThe last update broke the extension, I can't use unlock with a PIN feature anymore.
Utviklerresponspostet en dag sidenHi, we are aware and these have been fixed for quite a while, however, our updates are stuck in queue with Mozilla review. We are waiting for their approval which should hopefully be soon.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 18044112, 25 dager sidenFirefox addon stopt working a week ago. Unable to login or unlock the vault. Fingerprint autentication crushes, and when try to unlock with master password, it keeps informing me that the login or password is incorrect, despite the fact that desktop app and all mobile apps work just fine with this login and password.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Javier, 3 måneder sidenIs it just me or the extension does no longer come with a toolbar icon that allows me to auto-fill passwords directly in a login screen? I can only bring up the extension page where I am able to view and copy passwords from, but this is very inconvenient, I might as well use the Desktop app instead.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av ToS_Uncheck, 4 måneder sidenPrivacy and Security are inextricably linked, we close blinds in our homes and cover valuables in our vehicles to secure things we care about by not showing them to the world.
Bitwarden continues to embed Google trackers in it's website, even as that company has been recently proved to defy it own privacy policies, illegally track people are destroy evidence after the fact in federal court.
In the "About this extension" Bitwarden claims "your data stays secure and private." Yet, when I visit Bitwarden.com my IP address is logged by Google as that third party tracks me across the internet selling my information to anyone, including advertisers and goverment agencies.
Unfortunately, I've had to find a privacy respecting alternative to use until Bitwarden realizes that people are tired of having their data monetized and decides to use a service that doesn't include data collection in it's business model.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17874536, 5 måneder sidenCan't say I am very impressed with this. I set the vault timeout to 168 hours as I was getting fed up with having to re-enter my details every day. Lo and behold the following day I once again have to enter my details to access my passwords. I checked and the timeout is still showing 168 hours.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16555169, 7 måneder sidenHasnt worked since last year now 2023. Refuses to sign in. Had to revert back to vers Sept 2021 for it to work. Whats up with that Firefox!
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Max, 7 måneder sidenThe add-on has a bad habit of disappearing just after generating a new password, effectively locking you out of the account whose password you just changed.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13765272, 8 måneder sidenThe add-on is plagued by timeouts, streamning-cirkle-of-death and what seams to be no contact to server.
I have tried to reinstall multiple times, but to no effectWe're here to help! That doesn't sound like expected behavior, if refreshing Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings) doesn't resolve the issue, contact the support team at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14827504, 8 måneder sidenIt works, the reason why I'm, not giving it 5 stars is because it doesn't work well. Most of the time, passwords do not get updated after a password change. Either BW updates the wrong username, or doesn't update the password at all. I have to manually update the password. Also the generate copied password feature lends itself to a lot of mistakes since you don't actually see the password and sometimes what gets autofilled is your old password. Just makes everything confusing. The update password banner isn't obivious enough. Please make it more like LastPass or 1Password where you get a pop up on the top right corner. On top of that creating new accounts and having the credentials saved is mostly a miss. Most of the issues are seem to be the UX design. Other than that, it's basically serviceable if you're not creating new accounts or updating passwords.Thanks for the feedback—it has been passed along to the team. In the meantime, be sure to disable Firefox's ability to manage credentials to prevent interference, https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15017126, 9 måneder sidenExtension is broken since v2022.12. Cannot log in to self hosted vault (tested on 2 different self hosted bitwarden installation) => incorrect username or password. Web connection is OK. Restoring v2022.10 fixes it.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17612779, ett år sidenNot particularly impressed despite the high accolades I've read here. The interface, IMO, is clumsy and not very intuitive to set up and use. Shortly after enabling it on my Android phone and Firefox browser, Firefox crashed. Coincidence or gremlin, I don't know, but after playing around some more, I removed it and didn't attempt to install it on my raspberry pi 4 with Ubuntu and Firefox. I've been using the free version of Dashlane on both devices for several months with zero glitches, one almost insignificant nitpick, and a far more intuitive, easy-to-use interface, so I'm gonna keep dancing with the gal that brung me.We're here to help! The Firefox crash seems unrelated, but feel free to connect with the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or provide us with more information on what you think would be a better experience.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14428109, ett år sidenSince few days the app wouldn't let me log in because of "an error".
I really like this add-on usually but impossible to use it on firefow now.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16290724, ett år sidenRecently quit working. When opened, it just has a loading spinner and tends to crash Firefox. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and saw the same behavior.
Firefox version: 102.0b8Hey there, if you're still experiencing this issue, please contact our support team https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or file a bug report on Github https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17360128, ett år sidenRequires the master password WAY too much. Issues with password generator and defining what requirements the password needs. Can't save passwords for sites because the "Save Password" notification disappears too fast to click. Ended up going back to LastPass despite the horrible direction that company went. Will continue to look for something better.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av daveo76, 2 år sidenWith the latest version 1.56.6. It keeps locking with every browser restart. When I got the Vault timeout set to "Never". So I downgraded to 1.55.0 and it worked. Never locking on browser restarts.