Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13834290, 4 måneder siden
It's a great password manager. The free version has basically everything except 2 factor support (even self-hosted options), and the paid version is only $10/year. The client works well, and has good options for vault locking and auto-fill. I like that the password hashing function is customizable. The only feature I wish it had was LastPass's "automatically change all my passwords" functionality, but I understand why this would be a ton of work to implement. This is the password manager I use and recommend to anyone who needs a cross-platform tool (if you only need a password manager in Firefox, just use the one built in to Firefox).
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av William, 15 timer sidenI moved to Bitwarden when Lastpass was compromised. This comes across to me as a very basic password manager. I miss the creature comforts of Lastpass and may go back now that they've been shamed and will get their act together.
1. When I auth via web or extension I have to re-auth the other window where Lastpass would see I've already authed the other method and not re-prompt me for my PW. This is extremely annoying.
2. When I move my mouse off the extension and come back it closes. The part that is annoying is when I'm trying to update the password by copying / pasting.
I'm fairly certain these are done for my security, but I would like the option to have these features. Even if there were big bold warnings stating why I shouldn't enable them.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av VOIIIXI, 4 dager sidenOne of the best and most important add-ons to have on both Firefox PC and Android. Extremely secure password manager that stores your logins and notes in a locked vault that from what I've read is impossible to be compromised. I have all my private passwords and notes secured with Bitwarden and I use it on every device I have. The autofill feature is absolutely brilliant and makes life much easier. The ability to lock the app with a pin code for easy access. Ability to add logins and notes not just passwords. On top of all that it's absolutely free to use which alone is insanely generous and good to have. This app deserves all the love and appreciation.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17705153, 4 dager sidenMultiple QOL features have been broken for weeks: unlock with PIN, unlock with Biometrics, etc. Many reviews complaining about this, yet it remains broken. Really regretting migrating from Keepass to Bitwarden and looking to move back as my workflow has never been impacted like this on there.
Utviklerresponspostet 16 timer sidenHi, we are aware and these have been fixed for quite a while, however, our updates are stuck in queue with Mozilla review. We are waiting for their approval which should hopefully be soon.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Pierre, 8 dager sidenI am taking 2 stars off this add-on for 2 reasons.
First, it sometimes auto fills the needed information and sometimes does not, with no apparent rhyme or reason.
Second, the handling of multiple accounts on the same website is horrendous. It fills in the wrong password even after I MANUALLY selected the right username, and the list of credentials is in no recognizable order, making searching for credentials a real chore.
It makes you wonder whether the developers actually use it for themselves, or they would have noticed this poor design.