Omtale av Firefox-bruker 17707615
Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17707615, 5 måneder siden
Amazing product, but should detect password updates better.
Utviklerresponspostet 5 måneder siden
Thanks for the feedback, be sure to disable Firefox's ability to manage credentials https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager to prevent any interference. You can also tap the sidebar button to create a persistent experience.
7 071 omtaler
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av deanohl2, 7 dager sidenThe best free password manager, use this instead of LastPass.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17920462, 8 dager sidenWithout a doubt the greatest free and open source password manager in 2023. Very easy to make the switch from other password managers as well.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17919129, 9 dager sidenThe best free version available, but the $10/yr is also well worth it.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Cole, 9 dager sidenCan you please fix the "experimental" problems with in-private browsing because I use in-private mode a lot, and Bitwarden automatically re-locks every time I open a new tab in in-private mode?
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Keith Nunn, 9 dager sidenThis thing is awesome. I'm using Bitwarden to manage all my personal and work-related credentials now. I especially love the cross-platform nature and the MFA token support. I love being able to share credentials with my staff and family through the organizations feature.
Bitwarden has really encouraged me to take all my credentials security more seriously and I'm even looking at using a Yubikey with it to control access to this trove of of my data.
I'm excited that I could host it myself too, though I may never do that, just knowing I can is something that makes me feel better.
I occasionally have trouble with the user interface, but that is not surprising for an app with so many features and capabilities. Once I figure out each little choice, it usually makes good sense and facilitates easy use in the real world.
A big thank you to all the developers, ui designers, documenters and testers! I use this many times every day.