Svar fra Bitwarden Inc.
Utviklerresponspostet 5 måneder siden
Thanks for the feedback, there is a fix rolling out for the spacing issue. Regarding the slowdown, are you experiencing this from all clients? Have you tried adjusted network/VPN connections? Feel free to share additional detail with the support team https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or report a bug directly on Github at https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues
7 052 omtaler
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17920462, 9 timer sidenWithout a doubt the greatest free and open source password manager in 2023. Very easy to make the switch from other password managers as well.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13358363, en dag sidennow i have to change all my password i don't trust you any more very bad support, very simple my internet work just find its your application that need to be fixed.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17919129, 2 dager sidenThe best free version available, but the $10/yr is also well worth it.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Cole, 2 dager sidenCan you please fix the "experimental" problems with in-private browsing because I use in-private mode a lot, and Bitwarden automatically re-locks every time I open a new tab in in-private mode?
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Keith Nunn, 2 dager sidenThis thing is awesome. I'm using Bitwarden to manage all my personal and work-related credentials now. I especially love the cross-platform nature and the MFA token support. I love being able to share credentials with my staff and family through the organizations feature.
Bitwarden has really encouraged me to take all my credentials security more seriously and I'm even looking at using a Yubikey with it to control access to this trove of of my data.
I'm excited that I could host it myself too, though I may never do that, just knowing I can is something that makes me feel better.
I occasionally have trouble with the user interface, but that is not surprising for an app with so many features and capabilities. Once I figure out each little choice, it usually makes good sense and facilitates easy use in the real world.
A big thank you to all the developers, ui designers, documenters and testers! I use this many times every day.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av FEER, 6 dager sidenAn error has occurred.
Traffic from your network looks unusual. Connect to a different network or try again later. [Error Code 7]
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av ThiccDaddyCheese, 6 dager sidenSeamless and Safe, I love the password generation feature :)
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av kazerniel, 10 dager sidenSwitched to this from LastPass, and I'm impressed with how user-friendly Bitwarden is! My favourite is the "Copy custom field name" function, meaning I don't have to dig around in sites' HTML code any more!