- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15349178, en dag sidenUbuntu just updated to 20.04 LTS
Firefox in 109.0
extension in 2023.1.0
Impossible to connect to my vault.
PS : my credentials are good
Utviklerresponspostet 14 timer sidenHey there, if you are self-hosting, please update your server. If not self-hosting, are you experiencing this issue on all platforms and web vault, or just Firefox extension?
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Adam M., en dag sidenPretty iffy so far. The add-on seemingly decides on a whim, whether or not to save new passwords. Occasionally I'll have to manually update generated passwords in the vault. Doesn't seem to recognize the difference between, "old password" & "new password" spaces in forms. The sidebar for logging in oftentimes doesn't appear. Lastly the UI is just painful to look at, but other than those problems, it's functional.
Utviklerresponspostet 14 timer sidenThanks for the feedback! If you are having issues with the sidebar, try refreshing Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings as that doesn't sound like expected behavior.
Are you keeping your vault in a locked or logged out state? https://bitwarden.com/help/vault-timeout/
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16143272, 3 dager sidenVery pleased with it. Moved from Lastpass and I like this one better. Also paid for Premium as to help with this open source project. Great work, great job!
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Voynich, 6 dager sidenI moved from LastPass and I thought I liked LastPass, after using this extension for a few weeks I find it much easier to use, especially the shortcuts for generating passwords and opening the vault etc. My only gripe is organizing things, it's doable enough just not very intuitive. Not enough of a problem to loose a star mind!!
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13765272, 6 dager sidenThe add-on is plagued by timeouts, streamning-cirkle-of-death and what seams to be no contact to server.
I have tried to reinstall multiple times, but to no effect
Utviklerresponspostet 2 dager sidenWe're here to help! That doesn't sound like expected behavior, if refreshing Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings) doesn't resolve the issue, contact the support team at https://bitwarden.com/contact/