- Rated 4 out of 5од irripod , пред еден месецIt is a good one. It made my other YouTube adjustment add-on redundant, while also bringing new functionality. My only complaint is that it turns the page to Dark Mode all the time, no matter what I do. It would be great if the develepers could fix that. // Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, the improvement comes with a setback. I can now switch the dark theme off, but instead the Home tab produces glitches. If I start from there, it never loads, and the line of tags on top is flickering. I have changed the settings to start from the Subscriptions, and going from there to the Home tab results in inconsistent behaviour. Unpredictibly, previews are loaded in two columns or four.
Одговор на развивачотposted пред 14 денаbetter? you tried our darkmode switch and it used to be sticky. we might just remove it. to reset it, you can set in the top right of youtube or remove the youtube cookie.
- Rated 4 out of 5од von Karma, пред 4 месециFor the most part, this extension is amazing, definitely helps with combating YouTube's auto quality setting too.
This extension is missing out on a lot of the updates from its GitHub repo however.
If anyone is coming across an issue where you can't re-enable comment avatars try this:
#1: Go to "about:devtools-toolbox?id=%7B3c6bf0cc-3ae2-42fb-9993-0d33104fdcaf%7D&type=extension"
#2: Click "Storage" from the top if it hasn't been selected already
#3: Open "Extension Storage" from the left side
#4: Click on the first result
#5: Click "Filter Items" and type "hide_author_avatars",
#6: Right click on the first result and click "Delete hide_author_avatars"
This should bring back comment avatars (you may need to reload existing YouTube tabs)
You do need to delete the key since setting the value to "false" doesn't work on this particular version of Improve Youtube (3.935).
Одговор на развивачотposted пред 19 денаhi! ♥ 18.104.22.168 will be live in Firefox any moment with ~100 improvements. Unfortunately we lost our maintainer in 2022, but are getting back on track. We are over 500000 active users and only 1-3 active developers. Every volunteer will help https://github.com/code-for-charity/ImprovedTube-for-YouTube
- Rated 4 out of 5од Firefox user 17577074, пред 5 месециGreat open source alternative to Enhancer for YouTube, but my only issue is that theater mode doesn't seem to enable automatically even with Forced theater mode enabled.
- Rated 4 out of 5од Firefox user 17453464, пред 5 месециThe customization is amazing and I would absolutely be using this all the time except for one pretty big thing - it seems to be resetting my theme to dark mode no matter how many times I switch it back to light. I understand that most users prefer dark mode, but on YouTube I do not and I find this very irritating. Uninstalling the extension fixed the problem. I wasn't sure whether to give this 3 or 4 stars because the error I was having was so irritating, but everything else was good so I gave it 4.
- Rated 4 out of 5од SchMOPS, пред 5 месециthe "mark watched videos" eye button on a videos thumbnail should actually mark the video as watch instead of the eye turning white and give it the red line underneath it on all other devices, it is possible since another extention can do it but i prefer this one over it.
- Rated 4 out of 5од sudowtf, пред 7 месециi like it, but EfYT had a couple features that i require: mouse volume, mouse speed, volume booster.
Одговор на развивачотposted пред 7 месециwe already got that. But it should not be a requirment for 5 stars :(
Please wait for the update in Firefox. Also check us out in Chrome & Github. You might be surprised we work on this every day.
- Rated 4 out of 5од GloriousMane, пред 7 месециFantastic extension, I'd never browse Youtube without it. At this point however, it desperately needs an update, as Youtube has made several major changes that have broken functionality entirely. Specifically, nothing in the "player" tab works anymore.
- Rated 4 out of 5од 1Cef0xGReeN, пред 9 месециПри заходе на youtube, любое видео, адрес канала первого выбранного видео, фиксируется при переходе на другие видео, пока не закроется вкладка. Firefox 103.0.1 x64
When entering YouTube, any video, the channel address of the first selected video, is fixed when switching to other videos until the tab is closed. Firefox 103.0.1 x64
- Rated 4 out of 5од Belial, пред 9 месециQuality must have add-on... Only issue I have experienced is when searching YouTube and clicking a channel link it will direct me to the previously watched video channel. I have to then return back to previous page then the channel link directs correctly or refresh the page before clicking channel link.
- Rated 4 out of 5од Usuário FF 17151627, пред 9 месециÉ uma boa extensão para se utilizar na Área de trabalho e que é possível instalá-lo no Firefox para Android, pena que não funciona as funções de ligar/desligar a reprodução automática e alterar/manter a qualidade do vídeo no YT quando utilizado no FF de Android. Também se possível, adeque o visual da extensão e usabilidade na versão do navegador para Android.
- Rated 4 out of 5од eirikr, пред една годинаHas a bunch of intriguing features, like being able to reproduce videos up to x8 speed, but unfortunately the one I downloaded it for (the ability to stop youtube's awful autoplay from turning back on with every video) did not work, even after restarting firefox.
Одговор на развивачотposted пред една годинаhi Eirikr! it is called "Autoplay Up Next" for differenciation and because youtube called it "Up Next" until recently. Please also read the reply I gave just gave just above this one. (Chances are you will agree we still deserve 5 stars😊...)
- Rated 4 out of 5од Knee Remover, пред една годинаI really like this addon so far. Everything works really well, with the only exception being the comments. It works well enough however, so I don't mind it at all. I would suggest adding it, just don't touch Appearance > Comments. Thank you for taking the time to read this comment!
Одговор на развивачотposted пред една годинаPlease join us at https://github.com/code4charity/YouTube-Extension. Will try to get your 5 stars.
Unfortunately you cant really rate the few features you might use.
but what you can only possibly rate here, is our work as a whole, with 100 features (and an insane amount of work since 9 years.)