- Rated 1 out of 5од Firefox user 14508483, пред 4 месециIf you click on this add on right after you quit firefox, you are doomed.
Одговор на развивачотposted пред 3 месециSorry to hear you're having trouble. I'd like to help, but I'm afraid I can't provide support in review comments. Please open an issue on GitHub and I'd be happy to take a look.
- Rated 1 out of 5од Firefox user 16868508, пред 5 месециMy Firefox 108.0.1 memory usage ranges from 40-50%. Installed this app and it maxed my memory to 99%. Firefox was very unresponsive, video and scrolling choppy. Removed this app and restarted Firefox - all is well.
Одговор на развивачотposted пред 5 месециThanks for the feedback. I'm curious roughly how many bookmarks you have? If you have an extremely large bookmarks database (as in hundreds of thousands or millions of bookmarks), it's possible this may have an impact on Tab Stash memory usage. However, it's hard to say without more details.
I'd love to help further, please feel free to open an issue on GitHub: https://github.com/josh-berry/tab-stash/issues/new/choose
- Rated 1 out of 5од Firefox user 14579966, пред 6 месециI have not even started using it, and it annoyed me. No, starting automatically on all the windows is *not* a good idea. I do detest going through all of them closing this effing thing.I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "starting automatically on all the windows", but if you're referring to the sidebar opening when you first install it, this is done by Firefox all on its own, and unfortunately is entirely outside of Tab Stash's control.
I suggest raising your concern with Mozilla instead; there's nothing I can do about it, I'm afraid.
- Rated 1 out of 5од Firefox user 15108451, пред 6 месециLike another commenter said, you're going to lose tabs as I just lost all my tabs after using this extension for about 10 minutes. Will need hours now to recover them from history.Can you share what exactly happened that caused you to lose all your tabs? Did you click the "Close all tabs" button by mistake (like the previous commenter you mentioned) or is there another issue?
I can't really provide help in reviews, but I'd really appreciate it if you could open an issue on GitHub—it's much easier to have a discussion there, and I'd like to help if I can.
- Rated 1 out of 5од Ariana, пред 6 месециAuthor is reporting unfavorable reviews to get them deleted so I'm posting my review once again, I also reported this extension as damaging because of that.
If you install this extension expect to lose tabs and never be able to recover them because for some reason this extension manages to make closed tabs impossible to recover.
Worst extension ever and It's a mystery how these extensions that actually destroy your data get recommended by Mozilla.
Not even Sidebery (which is a mess) made me actually lose tabs.
Edit: and completely unhelpful reply from the developer who also threatens to get this comment censored.I don't have permission to delete reviews, only Mozilla does. I flagged your prior review for inappropriate language and Mozilla decided to take it down. I will flag this one to Mozilla for the same reason—hyperbole and insults are not welcome here.
Constructive criticism is always welcome, even if it's accompanied by a 1-star rating. You can find plenty of examples of how to write constructive criticism in other negative reviews of Tab Stash. (Though I do wish people would reach out using the other ways of contacting me to try to resolve their problem first—I do actually read and respond to bug reports!) A lot of the improvements that have gone into Tab Stash over the years happened only because of the feedback I've gotten from users both here in reviews and on GitHub.
In fact, there is a 2-star review complaining about the exact same issue you faced, but written in a way that was respectful—perhaps you can use that as an example.
- Rated 1 out of 5од Firefox user 13813702, пред една годинаThis increases the power consumption of Firefox on my Macbook Air M1 hugely. The energy impact went from around 1 to 5 to around 40. It was a total battery killer. By one-by-one disabling my extensions I found it was Tab Stash.
Одговор на развивачотposted пред една годинаHello, at the moment, there are two known issues (one in Tab Stash and one in Firefox) that can lead to high CPU usage and which I'm looking into for the next Tab Stash release. Fortunately, there are workarounds for both.
First, if you upgraded to Tab Stash 2.10 from an earlier release and you notice high CPU usage after the upgrade, please try uninstalling/reinstalling Tab Stash (simply disabling it isn't sufficient). Pre-2.10 versions had a bug which left some stale deleted-items entries around, and when you first upgrade to 2.10, those entries will be cleared all at once, resulting in the high CPU. Uninstalling/reinstalling Tab Stash is another, faster way to clear out the old entries.
Second, there is a bug in Firefox's saved session handling which can cause Tab Stash to have high CPU usage. Tab Stash tries to work around this bug, but the workaround is what causes the high CPU. The bug seems to have gotten worse in recent Firefox releases and so I'm looking at ways to improve the workaround. In the meantime, however, clearing out any invalid saved-session data usually resolves the problem; you can find instructions here:
If neither of these things helps, please feel free to open an issue on GitHub and I'd be happy to troubleshoot further with you there.
- Rated 1 out of 5од White.Hat, пред 2 годиниAchei péssimo! Extremamente confuso. Não consegui utilizar. Recomendo o complemento "OneTab".
- Rated 1 out of 5од mik3, пред 2 годиниVery buggy.
For example: Buttons that does nothing, restore tabs in the wrong order & you way to easily delete all tabs.
Also the out-of-box preferences are not good for new users.
Одговор на развивачотposted пред 2 годиниSorry to hear you were having trouble. There's not much for me to go on here, but what you're describing sounds like an issue with Firefox itself that affects a small handful of Tab Stash users, where Firefox's extension APIs sometimes don't work.
This can happen due to Firefox's saved session data getting corrupted. Tab Stash naturally uses Firefox's tab/session APIs quite a bit, so when things don't work right, Tab Stash will naturally also stop working.
Please try the steps here to see if it helps: https://github.com/josh-berry/tab-stash/wiki/Restart-Firefox-Without-Saved-Session-Data
If you're still having trouble, please see https://josh-berry.github.io/tab-stash/support.html for some more common steps to try, and feel free to open a GitHub issue if you're not able to resolve the problem.