Review by Hull23
- Rated 5 out of 5од Firefox user 17297950, пред 11 часаholy cow this thing is amazing.. it is really helping me to learn and not waste time clicking through online material that requires a thousand clicks
- Rated 4 out of 5од 郭襄, пред 15 дена"I canceled the option to remove external css, but the saved HTML file removed the original css style, making it visually significantly different from the original HTML file. Therefore, I had to manually write css"
- Rated 4 out of 5од knightgao, пред 19 денаWhy some websites have saved pages without pictures? thanks！
Одговор на развивачотposted пред 19 денаThis might be due to a a bug, please create an issue here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues or contact me by email via the extension page on the store. Enabling `Network > pass "Referer" header after a cross-origin request error` in the options page of SingleFile might also help.
- Rated 5 out of 5од pfb, пред еден месецWebsite archives on VirusTotal.com are no longer displayed correctly.
Previously, VirusTotal.com saves from Firefox still showed up correctly.
After VirusTotal.com's recent interface change, SingleFile saves from Firefox are rendered incorrectly; but the save from Chrome still shows correctly.
Attached below are 1 file created before (A) and 2 files created after (B+C) when VirusTotal.com changed its interface. Attached are 3 screenshots of those 3 files.
_ File (A), created on Firefox (2022-04), before change:
_ File (B), created on Firefox (2023-02), after change:
_ File (C), created on Chrome (2023-02), after change:
* Screenshot of 3 files:
* Link to website of file scanning results on VirusTotal.com:
Одговор на развивачотposted пред еден месецThank you. This is a bug in Firefox. For your information, I reported it here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1817675.