- Rated 4 out of 5од Tango Wert, пред 6 месециExtensions works like it supposed to. Only issue i have with it, is that whenever I try to find a word ( cmnd + f ) on the doc, the highlight appears dark, making it hard to find what im looking for. Other than that, this extension really helps out my eyes. Thanks!
- Rated 4 out of 5од Knight Hallow, пред 9 месециI've been loving this so far, but recently the "Invert" option changed so now every time I try to invert the text it just changes the entire page to white :(
Thank you so much for this add-on, it's amazing and has saved me so much headache!Thank you for your feedback. This issue may be a side effect of another issue surrounding the document color, which has been fixed in DocsAfterDark v0.6.1. Upon updating, if the invert option still does not work as expected, please contact email@example.com.
- Rated 4 out of 5од Coolshows101, пред 9 месециIt used to be really good. Now google changed their to bar and it appears white. Hopefully this can be changed soon.
- Rated 4 out of 5од Malygris, пред 10 месециEasy to use and works like a charm. Only thing it's missing is a way to easily adjust text colours, but that's built into Google Docs anyway so not really an issue. Ridiculous that Gdocs doesn't offer a dark mode natively but as long as that's the case, this plugin fills the gap nicely.
- Rated 4 out of 5од GeneralKenobi, пред една годинаI love this extension, by far the most practically functional, stable, and well featured extension for enabling Dark Mode on Google Docs
A feature I would like to see however is the ability for the extension to effect embedded google docs pages within another page.
For example, I use the DM Screen on 5eTools and embed the Google Docs document of my campaign notes for reference and quick editing without needing multiple tabs or windows open, but it's very jarring to have google docs sit there in light mode, blazing like the firey sun.
Thank you :)
- Rated 4 out of 5од Cyntaria, пред една годинаGreat for making the page darker, only issue is it doesn't make black text white like in microsoft office for example. I understand it may be difficult to implement as you're a 3rd party dev making essentially a mod for google docs. Could it be possible to make black text appear white like with something that automatically edits the page source thing? For now I have to use shade but I'd rather use dark and not have to manually change the text to white, especially as it's for shared documents. Thanks.Thank you for your feedback and ideas! In version 0.5.2, the invert option has been modified to achieve an effect similar to the dark mode in Microsoft Word.
- Rated 4 out of 5од Firefox user 17467909, пред една годинаWorks wonderfully on documents open for editing. Doesn't touch the google docs home, would be nice if it did, but certainly much better experience overall
- Rated 4 out of 5од pantsmode, пред 2 годиниWorks just fine for Google Docs, but only Docs. Spreadsheets, Drive (I use a separate dark mode add-on for most everything else), Forms and everything else are unaffected. Would adore if this worked for everything.