- Rated 1 out of 5од Abc101, пред 17 денаATTENTION DANGER
Une extension pour recharger la page courante qui vous demande de plus l'autorisation d'afficher des notifications, d'accéder à VOS DONNEES pour tous les sites web, et effacer l'historique récent, est en réalité un SPYWARE et un SPAMWARE. Son but réel est d'afficher des pubs normalement bloquées par le navigateur (sites porno, arnaques, ...) et voler vos données pour les revendre... Tout en effaçant ses traces...
- Rated 1 out of 5од Firefox user 18081991, пред 2 месециIch wollte eine Benachrichtigung bei jeder Änderung. Was ich bekomme, ist bei jedem neuen Ladevorgang die Benachrichtigung, es habe sich etwas geändert (auch wenn sich in Wirklichkeit nichts geändert hat). Außerdem stoppt die App nach jedem "Treffer" (auch wenn es gar keiner ist). Sie sollte aber in jedem Fall weiterlaufen. So, wie sie jetzt ist, ist sie zu nichts zu gebrauchen.
- Rated 4 out of 5од Jobaier, пред 3 месециIn the advanced option Random intervals, which start from 5 seconds are fixed. It will be better for users can edit and input their chosen second here.
Please add this option in your next update.
- Rated 5 out of 5од Thewest123, пред 10 месециWorks like a charm, looks modern and beautiful. I also really love the extensive functionality like seaching for a text on the page and showing a notification, stopping refresh etc. Great job! :)
- Rated 1 out of 5од Zeus, пред една годинаThis is a spam expansion! Two weeks ago, I noticed that when opening firefox for the first time every day, an ad page would open, and in most cases this spam page would be blocked by uBlock Origin, then I noticed that when this spam page was blocked by uBlock Origin, this blocked page would be closed, because every time the spam page blocked by uBlock Origin I used various antivirus software and scanned all the disks over and over again, but the situation of opening spam pages did not change every day, which made me on the verge of collapse, until this time, I installed packet capture software in advance, and when the blocked spam page popped up again, through the packet capture I found that the browser would visit go.2go2.top, and then the page would be redirected to https://itdise.info?directlink=1&code_type=1&sid=, which is the page blocked by uBlock Origin, I checked all the firefox extensions and finally I finally found the problem in the extension number 43579b99-cc1f-40c5-84ba-62c055d0edcf, this extension is exactly the Auto Refresh Page extension, I finally found the killer of the pop-up spam page, this is the extension that wasted my time for two weeks!
- Rated 1 out of 5од FF Reviewer, пред една годинаWARNING! Installs an ad cookie without your consent! I used this add-on for one day. The next day, I opened my browser and immediately an additional tab opened with an ad for something other than this Firefox add-on. I went and looked at my cookies, which I keep very cleaned-up, and saw one for a site I have never visited: '2go2.top'. So I deleted the cookie, quit & reopened the browser and visited some known sites. Checked cookies again and there it was again. Remembered that my only new behavior with this browser was installing that add-on. So I deleted this add-on and the cookie has not returned, and no new tabs with unrelated ads.