- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17629306, pirms 13 dienāmBetter then Pocket
After the August 2023 migration of Pocket to Mozilla, I cannot login to my Pocket app in mobile, no matter how hard I try and how many workaround I do. Moved to Instapaper all of my saves for more than a decade. Also, Mozilla don't reply to help requests, so don't bother. Just use Instapaper.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jan Urbaś, pirms gadaVery useful extension that allows me to save articles that I would want to read later. The android application allows me to store and fast read while understanding them.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13611983, pirms 2 gadiemPlease add an option to remove this from the right-click context menu. I like my context menu clean, and most add-ons provide the option to disable this. Instapaper is my last holdout!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Muscogulus, pirms 3 gadiemI use this extension constantly to save web articles in a more readable format, to read at my own pace. However I disabled the keyboard shortcuts that trigger the extension, because who thought "Ctrl-i" was a good idea? That key combo has been reserved for italics since the 1970s. There is no way to change the key binding, so I have to go to this extension's options and disable it. I have to remember to do it again whenever I reset or reinstall Firefox. It's also an issue whenever I recommend this extension to someone else. If the key combo were more sensible, or if it were not enabled by default, or if it could be changed by the user, I'd give this extension 5 stars.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15083927, pirms 3 gadiemHi folks! I appreciate the attempt to fix the shortcut conflict, but I have to point out that ctrl-I is *also* widely used, eg for italicization. I end up inadvertently saving a lot of pages where I'm editing text. In my opinion the ideal solutions would be (from best to worst):
- let the user choose the shortcut (and default could be whatever). This would meet *everyone's* needs.
- at least let the user choose which of ctrl-shift-S and ctrl-I they want active rather than having to do both or none.
- pick a less-widely-used keyboard shortcut.
Nevertheless, great extension that I use all the time!