- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14780870, pirms 2 gadiemLove the functionality this add-on provides (especially the custom themes and ad block are great), however sometimes it freezes the tab. Happens about 3-4 times a day with admittedly very heavy use, so it's bearable but nonetheless annoying.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Loky, pirms 2 gadiemI use only the boost audio and loop button, with this settings, it's really odd to have just two button on the bottom of the page, it would be better to add it on the player toolbar itself !!! (or like the "maximize video" userscript from icycat (冻猫) = attached on top right of the player and visible on hover only)
- Rated 4 out of 5by randomofamber, pirms 3 gadiemI would like to videoplayer and comment section widht be narrower and justify to right. Left menu does not make shadow cutain over videoplayer and comment section and due to videoplayer and comment section widht be narrower and justify to right left menu will be not over...
I would like to block Automatically give the focus back to the video player when "click on time-link in comment"... Video should start play in miniplayer and focus stay on comment. It's boring to againg and again find comment I read...
Edit: It's sometimes works, and sometimes does not... Strange behave. I notice, that if time-link is in description section (YouTuber made time list in long videos.), player is focused back in 100% cases.
- Rated 4 out of 5by cupnoodles, pirms 3 gadiemPretty good, love the speed control. Would be great if you could set it to open music videos with 1.0 speed and other videos with the configured speed (maybe it could check the section video's in, music is usually in "Music" section).
Other than that, the biggest issue I have with it is that it doesn't seem to be free and open source.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Multipanda, pirms 3 gadiemI would love it if this extension got a sharpness filter added, was a bit disappointed it wasn't one of the filter options.
Not to mention an integer based scaling option for people with 4k displays when watching 1080p videos, though I don't know if that's even possible.
A sharpness filter would help a lot though, since Nvidia's edge enhancement doesn't work in Firefox.