- Rated 4 out of 5by Random, pirms 15 dienāmAmazing extension however recently I’ve noticed that it no longer works when using in a private window. The … doesn’t appear anywhere, keyboard shortcuts don’t work and it doesn’t even automatically disable autoplay anymore (the extension still does shows up in the overflow menu though). Works fine in normal windows and has many useful features so I still highly recommend.
- Rated 4 out of 5by DanLo', pirms 20 dienāmThe only things missing from this extension are :
- an option to stop the really bad and forced youtube function that translates the videos titles into our youtube langage setting. Its cheat us into thinking that's a [isert your language here] video while it's in another language, and more over with a really bad translation...
- more flexibility with the overlay vide : when we scroll down, be able to move the mini video playing where we want on the screen on the fly (the current solution forces to hide a specific part of the information, either part of the comment section or the suggested videos, and you are force to find the "X" to close it or move the page at a specific height to see what you want). With such feature, we'd just have to grab and move the video , quick and clean.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17457114, pirms 2 mēnešiemgreat extension
one problem though
i like watching videos at 2.5x speed
but music is also at 2.5x speed
i do not know if the prodject if still getting updates but would like the feature if you can manage it
love the extension non the less :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17431551, pirms 2 mēnešiemlove the addon, has many settings to ease the use of youtube
there is one thing i miss - toggle show/hide overlay
because when i pause the yt video, it is usually to see some detail in video itself, but yt top/bottom overlay will hide this detail, and i go 'hulk mad' ! 'hulk crush' !
big thx to developers
s love nia
- Rated 4 out of 5by Gosenzo, pirms 3 mēnešiemUsed to be able to click on timestamps on YT comment without being redirect to the window screen up top from the comment section, but it doesn't seem to work anymore after the latest Firefox update