- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15044365, pirms 2 gadiemЗахочет включится, а захочет выключится. Постоянно глючит в firefox. Делаю вход входит, а в левом столбце где подписки не входит.???
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16544794, pirms 2 gadiemUnexpectedly, latest updates replaced the youtube's original control bar. Also, I am unable to change the playback speed, player seems just ignores my attempts to speed up or slow down. Disabling for now.
- Rated 3 out of 5by David Calhoun, pirms 2 gadiemPrevious versions worked great by keeping out of sight and preventing obtrusive YouTube ads. Unfortunately the current version is somewhat obtrusive:
1) A bunch of gaudy unneeded buttons overlaid on top of the normal player interface. A bit not-so-subtle distraction from video content. Unfortunately in smaller windows these buttons also haphazardly overlap with vital player functions like the volume button.
Note that all these buttons can be disabled one-by-one thankfully.
2) There's a bug keeps turning on autoplay even when you explicitly disable it. This has made me disable this extension for now.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Mika Norén, pirms 2 gadiemLast update has a lot of welcome features. But the forced autoplay isn't welcome. I keep disabling autoplay, and this extension keeps re-enabling it. It's a battle. Had to disable the extension for the time being hoping this is a bug to be solved.
- Rated 3 out of 5by gfshsfgahgfdnhsfgahjsftns, pirms 2 gadiemThis last update hides the volume bar in all but fullscreen mode in favour of some buttons I'm certain are ignored by the majority of users.
The length of the video and length remaining is also blocked by these new unnecessary buttons.
I'll be turning it off I guess. I can't remember benefits it came with so they're not important. I'll take easy access to the volume slider and ability to see the length at a glance over whatever features I seem to never use since I can't even remember what they were.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16709660, pirms 2 gadiemWhile I do like that the buttons now match the player's buttons in this new update, it feels like an extreme case of feature creep. Too many buttons on the player makes it feel overwhelming, and it keeps switching on autoplay whenever I try to turn it off.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12987710, pirms 2 gadiemBonjour, désolé de ne mettre que 3 * alors que j'ai déjà mis 5 * à la version précédente car cette extension est très puissante, performante et indispensable !!..
L’incrustation des icônes en bas du lecteur masque plusieurs infos, dont la durée de lecture et, dans le cas de webcam live, le bouton Youtube "En direct" que j'utilise très fréquemment !
SVP, VITE une mise à jour permettant de choisir l'emplacement des icônes... soit, en bas du lecteur, soit en dehors du lecteur !!... MERCI !...
Hello, sorry to only put 3 * when I already put 5 * in the previous version because this extension is very powerful, efficient and essential !! ..
The overlay of icons at the bottom of the player hides several pieces of information, including the playing time and, in the case of a live webcam, the Youtube "Live" button that I use very frequently!
PLEASE, QUICKLY an update allowing to choose the location of the icons ... either, at the bottom of the reader, or outside the reader !! ... THANKS! ...
- Rated 3 out of 5by vodkins, pirms 2 gadiemПосле последнего обновления за февраль дополнение перестало радовать из-за появившихся багов и неудобств. Ну во-первых блокировщик рекламы теперь сбрасывает скорость воспроизведения на 1 после каждой пропущенной рекламы. Дико неудобно всё время выставлять нужную тебе скорость. Раньше такого не было. Также не очень нравится новое управление скоростью воспроизведения. Раньше имхо было удобнее. Ну и где доступ к настройкам в конце-концов? Зато полно мало кому нужных новых иконок. Ко всему этому можно привыкнуть, но только не к сбросу скорости после пропущенной рекламы. Поправьте пожалуйста! Спасибо за вашу работу! Оценка 3 только из-за этого косяка....
- Rated 3 out of 5by PewPewTron7, pirms 2 gadiemWhy does the new update have the youtube logo as blue, progessbar as blue, channl names as blue. If I change one I change one I change all of them. Can you please fix this
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16705433, pirms 2 gadiemWould have easily given a 5* rating but because of this issue, please have an option to put the toolbar back again in the bottom of the screen, the toolbar on the youtube player looks bad and feels bad to since it's prone to misclicks and the cluttered buttons make it look uglier.
- Rated 3 out of 5by CredibleFarce, pirms 2 gadiemThis new update screws with my OCD and broke how I use Youtube. Other people may like the new fancy look or filters but for me the update has no upsides. I miss the toolbar, which was great in or out of the comments section and didn't mess with the video; plus I liked the customization.
Replacing the toolbar with player controls means that to adjust playback speed with just the mouse I need to scroll over the video area and the popup controls cover part of the video. Ctrl+mousewheel isn't as convenient, nor is mapping keys to ditch the mouse. I adjust playback speed A LOT during videos so normal use now means I'll have lots of visual distractions. This is probably a good chance for me to use far less Youtube, since I notice I was relying on the previous version a lot.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Trevor, pirms 2 gadiemI have used this for over a year and found it really useful. But since the last update I cannot stop the Video Player Controls from showing up and preventing me from accessing the YT player volume etc. This is a major flaw.
I will disable and check back in a month before deciding to delete it entirely.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Ислам Есенов, pirms 2 gadiemIt's limited by 720p. I don't know why nobody can fix that
- Rated 3 out of 5by zol, pirms 2 gadiemIt needs some work on how it processes opening tabs in background. The progress bar doesn't usually work due to quality switching only when you click the tab and the resize video can fail to make the video larger.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Alek Lunhaj Tanir, pirms 2 gadiemIt enhances video in more types is true and settings page contains so many helpful articles. Yes all are working properly. But needs a more option in settings. When video paused but its cache is loading, then if I have disconnect internet - clicking unpause the video, the play operation runs. Because without internet its only contains the loaded cache. This "loaded cache" called as "loaded background".
So we need in the settings to "block or stop video cache loading" so we can prevent unwanted mass and data usage.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Joe, pirms 2 gadiemMay I ask why you need to access all of our browser activity during navigation since it's only supposed to work on Youtube?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15001560, pirms 2 gadiemWorks great in the beginning but I cant login Youtube when this is enable. Have to disable and re-enable
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12812696, pirms 2 gadiemThis is a swell addon, but could you please include an option to drag the pinned video to any position on the screen and possibly resize it to a custom size with the mouse as well? I'm aware of the current options, which are great, but this additional capability would really separate this extension from the pack. Thanks for the great addon! Your others are amazing too.
- Rated 3 out of 5by pinkISH, pirms 2 gadiemAfter the new Firefox v81 update, the plugin doesn't work as before. The videos need to be clicked twice to be played, the cards at the end of videos are not hidden anymore and so on. Please update this if possible, it's a very good plugin for Youtube. Thanks!