- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12933673, pirms 2 gadiemWhy does this need to read all sensitive information on All websites?
If this is to protect and prevent trackers, why does it have terms which say it needs to and "can Read sensitive information from web pages, including passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards....This applies to all web pages"?
- Rated 1 out of 5by i like crap, pirms 2 gadiemThere is currently a problem with this that for some reason doesn't allow embedded youtube videos to be played anywhere. They wouldn't work with this extension turned on, they would work again when I turned it off. Please fix this as soon as possible
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16843047, pirms 2 gadiemThis add-on prevents me from logging in to my online banking since recent FireFox update. No problem logging in if I disable this add-on. No problem logging in prior to recent FireFox update even with the Add-on.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15804626, pirms 3 gadiemInstalled it for the forced encryption, but it took over the browser and installed itself as default and altered my settings without consent. Never using this again, it is a data hoover.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16171785, pirms 3 gadiemWhy am I forced to sue this extension? I hit remove in the settings and the troubleshooting page says that it's still installed. If I wanted to use DuckDuckGo, I would use their service. Now, I don't ever plan on using it because they shoved their service down my throat
- Rated 1 out of 5by darugdug, pirms 3 gadiemi started using ddg because i hate politics. right now ddg is just the same as google. ffs i dont care about your american politics. id rather go back to google if its just the same shit
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14730391, pirms 3 gadiemPrivacy: Yes
Just stick with Google Search. The amount of time I have pulled my hair because this godawful search engine gives you per-word search results instead of most likely search result is staggering.
30 minutes searching on DuckDuckGo done in a single search on Google.
Thanks, but no thanks. Fix your engine.