- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17357305, pirms gadaIt started joining the rest of the group with censoring. Instead of being an unbiased search engine.
- Rated 1 out of 5by MS130, pirms gadaDropped this search engine when it began censoring what would be shown on searches. Shame on you DDG.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Slope Wallet (chrome port), pirms gadaUsed to be my go to browser, fast and best for privacy. Went down the hole when it announced that it was censoring searches... removed the extension and changed my search engine. Really went downhill.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Abundant, pirms gadaDuck Duck GOne indeed! We are all moving to Brave and eventually YaCy. We WILL punish you for attempting to corrupt our freedom. You made this bed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by FFToph Beifong, pirms gadaF you DuckDuckGone. I could tolerate your shitty and inferior algo in return for privacy and non-biased search results, but then you're becoming like Google/Bing with biased search results, so now you're just a shittier search engine compared to them. F you.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Swash, pirms gadaTired of being censored? Duck you DuckDuckGo! Censore someone else. Never again!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Wellerstind, pirms gadaDDG no longer respects free speech and targets civilians for their government's wrong doings. Cannot recommend anything by this company, now or in the future unless their CEO/Founder leave the company. He doesn't believe in free speech
- Rated 1 out of 5by BL4CK, pirms gadaUsed to be my favorite seach engine. But since they started judging what is truth and what is not, what i should and what i should not see, there is no reason to use it anymore.DDG used to be about privacy AND FREEDOM (because you can't separate those two thing).
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 10782222, pirms gadaThis site censors search results and is funded by a venture capitalist fund. If I could give DDG a minus rating I would. Don't trust me research it for yourself. There are a couple of search engines on Firefox that are private & not censored: Brave & Presearch.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jason DiManna, pirms gadaSwitched from Google originally and really enjoyed. Now public statements of filtering or censoring results disappoints me. Let me be the judge of what is fake news!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Screw the Narrative, pirms gadaMoving to Brave. I don't want my searches to be "prioritized" based on someone else's opinion of what's true or not. See Ya.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13997341, pirms gadaAfter years of using it im done whit DDG... "At DuckDuckGo, we've been rolling out search updates that down-rank sites associated with Russian disinformation."
- Rated 1 out of 5by Free to Decide 1971, pirms gadaI've been a long-time user and supporter of DuckDuckGo - telling friends and family it's a great alternative to Scroogle's manipulation and data tracking. I created an account today just to write a review and voice my displeasure for DDG's new policy of censorship.
I am an adult with the capacity for critical thinking and judging for myself whether someone has provided sufficient evidence to support their claim. I DON'T need and DON'T want a search provider to cultivate, eliminate, or discriminate the results that show up when I am searching for something.
I can no longer in good conscience support DDG, and will start using a different search provider going forward. They lost my support the moment they decided to censor the free flow of information. Even if they reversed their decision tomorrow, it will take some work for them to earn back my trust and support.
- Rated 1 out of 5by romantic_pessimist, pirms gadaFirst time i review an extension, and it is because it vastly undermined my trust in it. now won't be a major problem for my day to day life, but i'm not gonna embrace and wait till something i might find interesting or useful will be censored.
I'm gonna manually manage my adblock, and privacy setting, even if it suck, i find it essential for my well being to have the most extensive type of freedom i can get
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ersultan, pirms gadaПо факту собирает данные о пользователях, влияет на результаты поиска. Шлак! Разрабы пиздаболы
- Rated 1 out of 5by Erolley, pirms gadaNo point in using DDG anymore, it became the same thing as Google, use an alternative instead.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17327004, pirms gadaAI determining what i should see? Duck duck gone to the dustbin of history!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17326333, pirms gadaSold their soul to SJW politics. To the trash with you.
- Rated 1 out of 5by BJSully, pirms gadaAt least Google doesn't hide [anymore] the fact it's nothing more than a political censorship entity. DDG is toast.