- Rated 1 out of 5by Vlad, pirms 8 mēnešiemDuckduckGo's popularity is largely due to the reputation of the search engine, caring for the confidentiality of its users and free from any censorship. Nevertheless, DuckduckGo deleted several large pirate sites from search results, among them The Pirate Bay, 1337x, Fmovies, Nyaa.see and LookMovie.io. Before that, you stated that you would delete from the issuance of "propaganda". I think that you yourself violate your rules and in particular Firefox policies about the free Internet.
P.S. I delete this expansion and will discourage them to enjoy your acquaintances.
Developer responseposted pirms 7 mēnešiemThere are a number of stories circulating alleging we are purging independent media outlets and other content from our search results. These stories and the accusations are not true. If you can't find something on DuckDuckGo, please let us know what it is specifically and we'll investigate.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16397164, pirms 8 mēnešiemWas a pretty decent search engine until they wanted to be Google's little brother and decided to censor searches. Stop treating people like morons. Just give us the unfiltered searches and let us deiced what we want and don't want to see.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17370211, pirms 8 mēnešiemI have been trying to put duckduckgo on my laptop for the last hour and I cannot do it. Your instructions do not work. Can you send instructions to email@example.com?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Slope Wallet (chrome port), pirms 8 mēnešiemUsed to be my go to browser, fast and best for privacy. Went down the hole when it announced that it was censoring searches... removed the extension and changed my search engine. Really went downhill.
- Rated 1 out of 5by FFToph Beifong, pirms 8 mēnešiemF you DuckDuckGone. I could tolerate your shitty and inferior algo in return for privacy and non-biased search results, but then you're becoming like Google/Bing with biased search results, so now you're just a shittier search engine compared to them. F you.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Wellerstind, pirms 9 mēnešiemDDG no longer respects free speech and targets civilians for their government's wrong doings. Cannot recommend anything by this company, now or in the future unless their CEO/Founder leave the company. He doesn't believe in free speech
- Rated 1 out of 5by BL4CK, pirms 9 mēnešiemUsed to be my favorite seach engine. But since they started judging what is truth and what is not, what i should and what i should not see, there is no reason to use it anymore.DDG used to be about privacy AND FREEDOM (because you can't separate those two thing).
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 10782222, pirms 9 mēnešiemThis site censors search results and is funded by a venture capitalist fund. If I could give DDG a minus rating I would. Don't trust me research it for yourself. There are a couple of search engines on Firefox that are private & not censored: Brave & Presearch.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jason DiManna, pirms 9 mēnešiemSwitched from Google originally and really enjoyed. Now public statements of filtering or censoring results disappoints me. Let me be the judge of what is fake news!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13997341, pirms 9 mēnešiemAfter years of using it im done whit DDG... "At DuckDuckGo, we've been rolling out search updates that down-rank sites associated with Russian disinformation."