Review by Firefox user 17052953
Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17052953, pirms 9 mēnešiem
The information this app provides is useful, but it keeps turning itself off and I have to re-enable it on every site I navigate to, rendering it fairly useless.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Anonyme, pirms 18 dienāmDuckDuckGo est très pratique que se soit pour la recherche ou pour la vie privée
- Rated 2 out of 5by muddypantz, pirms 24 dienāmUses Bing Microsoft trackers. Not as private as they say. Search for yourself on this topic.
- Rated 1 out of 5by dw5, pirms mēnešanice extension, but breaks XML document tree preview https://twitter.com/0x8616/status/1657756261226520576
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14700629, pirms mēnešaI have tried this add-on with all three of my browsers: Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. The browsers became maddeningly slow.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17890838, pirms mēnešaMesses with website contents, breaks websites. Lacks options to turn off stupid features.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Minifix, pirms mēnešaWorked fine until recently. Now it blocks interactive content such as buttons and links on most websites. Had to switch it off.