- Rated 4 out of 5by ddddqqqq, pirms 12 dienāmNice extension and the password manager. Definitely a good replacement for the LastPass that lost all of our data!
But a couple of major complaints with the UI:
1. Browser extension window disappears as soon as you click away. Say, you go to some other window to copy the info when creating a new account in Bitwarden and the window disappears. Very annoying!
2. The popup in the extension is too small. There should be a way to enlarge it.
3. And this one is really bad. Why limiting the text field to 10000 chars!? Seriously. I had to split some of my secure notes that I took from LastPass.Very inconvenient.
Unless they fix these UI bugs I'll keep on searching for another password manager. But it is definitely better than LastPass.Thanks for the support and feedback, it has been passed along to the team! You can also use the Firefox sidebar functionality to create a persistent experience: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
- Rated 4 out of 5by Martin Egger, pirms 15 dienāmlove it other than these two things:
i wish it would keep the login window open when i have to switch windows and enter the MFA code.
lastpass would show the available passwords once you click in the username or password field. super convenient.Thanks for the feedback, you can use the Firefox sidebar to create a persistent experience: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
- Rated 4 out of 5by tubbadu, pirms 15 dienāmAmazing extension, it has everything I need except for one little thing: I should manually click on the context menu to unlock the vault; It would be amazing to have the possibility to prompt the unlock pin when the browser startsThanks for the feedback, you can also use the autofill keyboard shortcut to trigger the prompt: Ctrl/CMD + Shift + L - https://bitwarden.com/help/keyboard-shortcuts/
- Rated 4 out of 5by FT, pirms 21 dienasIt is quite nice cross-platform password manager. I like that it has no recover-master-password functionality, It makes me feel safer.
Also I enjoy free version with unlimited device number, what else could I ask?
Oh yes - please add a way to fight duplicates. It is really annoying to fight duplicated records, and there is no good way to merge them. Should be requested feature by many users, I would expect.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Álvaro González, pirms mēnešaEl servicio es MUY BUENO, pero la extensión necesita un poco más de amor. Hay que escribir la contraseña montones de veces al día, te pide continuamente guardar cambios inexistentes pero cuando realmente cambias una contraseña lo más probable es que no lo detecte, los controles están desparramados al azar por la interfaz... No termina de convencer ni en escritorio ni en Android.Thanks for the feedback! Feel free to visit our forums for specific changes or feature requests: https://community.bitwarden.com/c/feature-requests/5 also be sure to disable Firefox's ability to manage credentials to prevent interference: https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17707615, pirms mēnešaAmazing product, but should detect password updates better.Thanks for the feedback, be sure to disable Firefox's ability to manage credentials https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager to prevent any interference. You can also tap the sidebar button to create a persistent experience.
- Rated 4 out of 5by miss_p1nky, pirms mēnešaDislike the new UI and it's much slower now after the last update. Would appreciate if you fix this issue. Thanks!Thanks for the feedback, there is a fix rolling out for the spacing issue. Regarding the slowdown, are you experiencing this from all clients? Have you tried adjusted network/VPN connections? Feel free to share additional detail with the support team https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or report a bug directly on Github at https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues
- Rated 4 out of 5by vinifurt, pirms mēnešaIt's a great addon but the new UI is pretty bad. Everything is too big and It doesn't show if there's a saved login for the current site anymore.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17687063, pirms 2 mēnešiemall that this extension needs is auto prompt when asked for a saved password in a websiteThanks, the extension should prompt to save new credentials, did you disable your browser's ability to manage credentials to prevent any interference? https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14225671, pirms 2 mēnešiemI love Bitwarden, BUT I REALLY hate how the menu goes away after you click off it. And if you are trying to save a new password or edit an account, It will not save the info you have entered or changed.Thanks for the feedback, in the meantime, you can use the firefox sidebar functionality to quickly open and close the extension in a persistent environment: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mr. O, pirms 2 mēnešiemSuper PASSWORT-MANAGER,
die Sache mit der "Organisation" habe ich noch nicht verstanden.
Außerdem stelle ich mir die Frage warum es für Windows 10 + Browser Add-on´s. Ich habe beides installiert, aber ich die Windows-Installation integriert sich nicht richtig oder ich nutze die Software falsch. Beispielsweise hätte ich gerne Bitwarden im Kontoextmenü beium klicken der rechten Maustaste. So muss ich immer erst alles manuell Starten, Einloggen, dann das gerade benötigte PW suchen, Kopieren, Einfügen ....
Könntet ihr mir bitte, mit einer Erklärung helfen?