|가입한 날짜||March 5, 2007|
|개발한 부가 기능 수||부가 기능 10개|
|이 개발자의 부가 기능의 평균 별점||5점중 4점 받음|
좀 더 자세하게 말해볼까요...
I am a software developer and have been playing with Mozilla software since 2003. I absolutely love the way it can be extended to do just about anything and I make use of that. So I create extensions and occasionally fix issues in the Mozilla source code (mostly I just try to file good bug reports however). After working on several applications based on Mozilla's XULRunner my main job these days is developing Adblock Plus.
제작한 부가 기능
Adblock Plus 추천
성가신 배너나 짜증나는 광고가 있습니까? 인터넷 상의 개인 정보 누출을 걱정하고 있습니까? 인터넷 통제권을 되찾고, 웹 문서의 보는 방식을 변경하기 위해 Adblock Plus를 설치하십시오.
간략한 소개 영상 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNvb2SjVjjI
텍스트 광고 제거! Element Hiding Helper(요소 숨김 도우미)는 Adblock Plus의 요소 숨김 필터를 더욱 쉽게 작성할 수 있습니다.
This extension prevents Google and Yandex search pages from modifying search result links when you click them. This is useful when copying links but it also helps privacy by preventing the search engines from recording your clicks.
Diagnostics tool for Adblock Plus, provides some insight into internal processes of Adblock Plus.
내가 쓴 평가
Nice helper for memory leak hunting 5점중 5점 받음
This extension got a lot better in the current version, getting an overview is easier and it can handle large amounts of data without hanging up the browser. Also, the JSON-based log is easier to read and also easier to process with scripts than the old format. There are some minor issues left which will hopefully be resolved in future releases:
* Pagination isn't the best way to display large amounts of data. Something like SlickGrid with its virtual rendering would have been nicer.
* The display of edges and owners is still suboptimal - when you expand the list you get no useful information at all. Typically, when you expand the individual item the additional information isn't useful either. Only after expanding the "to" property you get something useful. Giving a proper overview immediately after expanding edges shouldn't be impossible.
* A way to select a particular subtree would be nice - e.g. all direct and indirect owners of an entry and all direct and indirect edges.
* Seeing the memory use of the objects would be nice as well but that information unfortunately isn't exposed by Gecko (and probably cannot be exposed).
* Saving a large log (e.g. when "Trace all" is enabled) hangs up the browser. Fixing this is non-trivial however.
Nice extension but weaknesses on the analysis side 5점중 4점 받음
This extension has the potential to make memory leak hunting a lot simpler. It isn't quite there but the start is promising. Main problem is that you will typically get a very large set of data (thousands of objects) and are mostly left on your own exploring the structure of the graph. Issues:
* Displaying the roots is only possible when searching, not from the graph view however.
* The graph view cannot handle a large number of objects, expanding the graph with 30k objects takes a minute. What's even worse, expanding a single entry after that takes lots of time as well - it seems that the entire tree is being rebuilt.
* Generally, the tabular view as presented by the search seems to be superior to the default tree view - all the necessary information is presented at one glance without having to expand everything.
* The search is case-sensitive which is unexpected.
* The edges and owners display is suboptimal, it requires expanding two nodes to learn the name of an edge - it should be visible immediately when the edges are expanded.
* Flexible filtering options are required. In addition to the existing search and roots display it would be nice to see which objects are being held by a particular object (via direct or indirect references) as well as the actual chain between an object and its root.
Good LiveHttpHeaders replacement 5점중 5점 받음
A really nice tool. I have been a LiveHttpHeaders user for a long time but this extension really organizes the information much better. It gives you a nice overview of all HTTP requests being made and you can select one for closer inspection - headers, cookies, POST data, response text, whatever you like. Some issues, nothing major:
* Logging should really start automatically when the HttpFox panel is opened first time (issue 38)
* The value in Received column makes very little sense (issue 21)
* There is no keyboard shortcut to open HttpFox panel (issue 29)
* Response text comes from browser cache, this isn't the most reliable way of getting it (issue 6)
I would also very much like it if it could somehow display headers in Page Info dialog, that's the only reason I keep LiveHttpHeaders installed (I realize that LiveHttpHeaders has to watch requests in background constantly for that). But I must say, this extension is very good already.
5점중 1점 받음
First I thought that this extension was hiding ads instead of blocking them, something that is absolutely pointless as explained in https://www.mozdev.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=18397#c1. I checked - and apparently that's not it. This extension is simply Adblock Plus 1.1 development build 2009050712, the only changes are extension ID/name/version/author name. So, what's the point?
"outtatime", I have no problem with you rolling your own - but please don't post it with a misleading description. Also, did you look at the license of the code you are using? You cannot simply apply GPL license to MPL-licensed code.
Does just what it promises 5점중 5점 받음
This is a great extension for people like me who dump all their incoming mail into one account but still want to reply from the correct address. When you reply to a mail Correct Identity will automatically select your identity the mail was addressed to. The options also provide you with a way to set the default identity for each account or override selected identity depending on sender addresses - but that is almost unnecessary. This extension will do its job reliably and without ever bothering you with configuration. Very recommendable.이 평가는 현재 부가 기능의 이전 버전 (1.3.1)에 대한 것입니다.