오래된 버전인지 확인하세요!
아래 버전들은 테스트 목적 및 참고용입니다. 항상 최신 버전의 부가 기능만을 사용하시기 바랍니다.
removed support for TB2 and TB3.x
Fixed an incompatibility with other extensions, changing column handling (e.g. 'sender_name')
Fixed a bug for those of you who are still using TB2, do you?
Quick filter now works correctly
Add a cancel button to dialog box
Fixed some issues for TB3.3
- Added option to propagate E-Mail addresses, added to an account, to the 'Local Folders' account (or to all accounts, effectively reverting to the pre-0.7 behaviour)
- Changes in the options are now immediately visible
- Fixed an incompatibility with other add-ons using custom columns
- Fixed problems with TB3.2a1 and SM2.1a1
* Email addresses defined as replyTo are now added to 'my' addresses
* Additional emails added via the options dialog are now account specific. Domain names are now recognized (enter as '@domain.cc' )
* Added new properties to the columns for incoming mails. Properties 'to_me', 'to_others' and 'to_list' means 'Only to me', 'to me and to other people' or 'to me via a maillist or as BCC' resp.
* Fixed some problems with quicksearch
* Changed icons
* For POP accounts where new mails are redirected to the inbox of another account or the global inbox (Local Folders) mail addresses from the original account are additionally added to the target account.
- quick search for correspondent now shows correct results
- added menuitems to View/Sort by
- changed icons
- fixed some other small issues
Added support for Postbox (1.0b13, postbox-inc.com)
Tested with Eudora (8.0b6)
Fixed Problem with Icedove
* Fixed the localization bugs introduced in 0.5.8 (Mea culpa)
- Fixed bugs where the correspondent is not correctly shown after app start and in the trash folder
- Runs on SeaMonkey 2
- Fixed a minor bug with multiple " in the address
For TB1.5 or TB3.0a1, please use Version 0.3.2
* Use more canonial mechanism to hook into TB
- ignore case when comparing e-mail addresses
- added options to define a (text-)prefix for the correspondent (but no options dialog yet)
- fixed bug with wrong positions and wrong content of columns after fresh install
- fixed bug when installing on non-Windows