- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13937699 님, 6년 전Seems Video Blocker is password protecting itself. It's asking for a password but I haven't set it. I can't see any info about setting the password in the faqs either. It does block all the videos though. I want to block certain channels not youtube entirely. Any advice?
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13849735 님, 6년 전It was a great add-on before. However, now it causes the thumbnails on the Youtube trending page to not appear.
Update: Reverting to Video Blocker 6.0 seemed to fix the problem
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13808287 님, 6년 전for the people that keep saying this is working now its not. this was once my favorite adon but after the update its crap. ive reinstalled it because the reviews said it was fixed. ive tried it on Firefox 58.02 and crome 64.0.3282.186. ive also tried it on 3 different laptops all with same results. it blocks some things but not all. mostly keywords fail. i get tired of getting rap music videos all the time, i rather put a pistil in my mouth then listen to that crap. or sports i get a lot of, i hate sports with a passion but here it is all over my page with flying colors no matter if i block channels or keywords or wildcards. i finally just gave up on this and youtube all together.
- 5점 만점에 1점Randog_62 님, 6년 전IT USED TO WORK GREAT. I READ AN ARTICLE/POST WRITTEN BY THE DEVELOPER. HE STATED THAT HE WAS SO SAD AND SORRY BUT HE HAS A NEW LIFE AND DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO WORK ON IT OR FIX IT. HE PROBABLY WAS PAID OFF BY GOOGLE TO "NOT" FIX IT! EITHER WAY, IT DOESN'T WORK SINCE THE YOUTUBE BOOBS CAME OUT WITH THIS NEW PLATFORM.
- 5점 만점에 1점Firefox 사용자 13571122 님, 6년 전Dude this should be the most popular add-on on Firefox. You could be making a fortune in donations if the add-on was maintained and updated more often. Once again the add-on is not working properly.
"DO OR DO NOT,... THERE IS NO TRY."