Firefox 부가 기능에 오신것을 환영합니다.
수천가지 다양한 기능과 스타일을 선택해서 Firefox를 원하는 대로 만들어 보세요.닫기
부가 기능 정보
Add, edit, customize and choose from thousands of user styles available on net or even make your own.
Main features of User Styles Manager are :
- Lightweight and restarless user styles manager
- Edit an existing Style, Create a brand new Style or choose an existing Style sheet from your Hard Disk and add it to Firefox
- Millions of more user styles to choose from on userstyles.org . Just go and install!
- Styles installed from userstyles.org gets automatically updated in the background
- Styles installed from userstyles.org gets automatically synced to your Firefox on other machines automaticaly
- Editing, deleting of multiple Styles at once
- Syntax highlighting, quick preview of Styles being edited and a syntax validator to check and display errors in the syntax of your CSS.
- Menu entry in Tools Menu and Apps Menu along with a toolbar button and a Customizable Shortcut Key to quickly access Options or to enable/disable any style
- Select any CSS code on a webpage and add it as a style sheet using the context menu entry
- Styles are automatically sorted based on the area they are applied on.
- Styles are regularly backed up and used in case the original file is somehow deleted
- A very powerful Style Editor with the following features:
- CSS Auto-completer:CSS properties are automatically suggested as you type in a dropdown list
- Color Previewer: Hover over any color code to quickly preview the color along with the transparency level
- Image Previewer: Double click over the base64 image code or the link to the image to quickly preview the image
- Color Picker: Easily pick and edit any color using the built in Color Picker. Start typing rgb( and the color picker will pop up for your help, or double click over any color code.
- Minified styles can be made beautiful using the Beautify CSS option in the Edit Menu of the Editor.
- Any style can be quickly previewed to see the result
- Feature complete Find and Replace with support for Regular Expressions
Features being developed:
- Integration of the Manage window with the Add-ons Manager, with an option to move back to a normal Window
- On adding files in User Styles folder in the Profile Directory, the addon will automatically install them on the next Firefox/addon's Restart, or explicitly on clicking a button.
- Importing Stylish's installed styles over to User Style Manager
- Sync 2.0 with support of syncing any style, even if created locally
Report issues or feature requests here.