- jSweetxCherry 님, 일 년 전5점 만점에 4점I just love keeping my dash safe for myself to browse tumblr, and this is the best extension I've used. However, I have noticed that it stopped getting rid of the posts containing the warning from tumblr's native filtering system, and for personal reasons, I would rather not know about the existence of the specific posts at all. Could this be fixed soon, please? I need a safe experience
- Jack 님, 2년 전5점 만점에 3점A wonderful extension that has served me well in the past, but now that I've returned to Tumblr I've noticed that the extension no longer hides recommended or sponsored posts. It would be much appreciated if you could address this.
- Firefox user 13858095 님, 4년 전5점 만점에 1점When it works, it works great, but why does it lose my Blacklist over and over and over every time I restart Firefox? Is there some bug or issue?
The lack of response from the dev loses a star too.
- Firefox user 13519282 님, 4년 전5점 만점에 5점As of December 16th 2017 this extension is working again. As of the time of this writing I'm using Firefox Quantum version 57.0.2. The previous reviews are several months old.
You're probably going to need this to avoid star wars spoilers, and the like.
- anapana83 님, 4년 전5점 만점에 2점I got a new laptop and wanted to start using on Firefox on it. Downloaded Tumblr Savior for it and notice after the first use that it didn't save my blacklist. I thought it was just an error I made, so i loaded it again and noticed that it didn't even save my list when I tried to paste it. It used to work well, but i'm not sure what happened with it now. Shame.
- Firefox user 13237504 님, 4년 전5점 만점에 5점Does exactly what it says. Removes ads and hides blacklisted posts. Tags for blacklisted posts are still visible so you can decide whether to view the post or not. I like how easy it is to restore a saved list since I need to refresh Firefox sometimes and that deletes all addons.
- Firefox user 13143032 님, 5년 전5점 만점에 2점It worked great for me on Chrome for years, but the Firefox version is way too buggy. As someone else mentioned below, every time I close my browser my blacklist and options reset, and using the Load button to restore my settings doesn't even work. I'm going to have to start using Chrome again just for tumblr (assuming the Chrome version of the add-on still works), because there is absolutely no way I'm going back to having misinformation, fandom drama, unfunny annoying memes and frothing SJWs all over my dash.
- Firefox user 12862204 님, 5년 전5점 만점에 1점I installed this add-on today, and my queue is now full of ads.
개발자 답글5년 전에 게시됨Tumblr Savior will never do anything to your account, it only changes the way your dashboard looks.
I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot what happened to your browser. Please contact me at email@example.com