- 5점 만점에 5점Firefox 사용자 14084121 님, 4년 전Super useful, it's great for finding out if a sale item on Amazon is a real price deal or not. The alerts are also good for when you need something, but don't need it right away.
- 5점 만점에 5점Firefox 사용자 13946994 님, 4년 전Version 2.9.7 works with the latest Firefox version 59.0.2. An icon shows up in the address bar that contains the price history graph. I've only tried it with a few Amazon products but so far it's working great.
- 5점 만점에 5점Firefox 사용자 13832388 님, 4년 전This works great with Firefox Quantum 59. I like that the icon only appears when I'm on Amazon, rather than cluttering up the toolbar all the time. My only quibble is that when I first installed it, it didn't work on smile.amazon.com, only on the regular Amazon site, but this seems to have been fixed now.
- 5점 만점에 5점Frostbite 님, 5년 전Works great with Quantum 59+. Detailed pricing history really kills those impulse buying habits Amazon encourages and offers price notifications set to your limits. Great addon so far, considering how much I use Amazon. Love it.
- 5점 만점에 5점onix 님, 5년 전Love this app! It's like being able to put a limit-order on an amazon item. Getting a message when the price drops below a threshold is awesome. I sometimes buy an item 6+ months after I originally see and mark it on camelizer.
For those complaining about incompatibility, I have been through every update of FF for the last 1.5 years, and am currently on FF 58.0.2, and have successfully used this extension -- alongside ublock origin, print edit, video download helper, user agent switcher, and with and without flash or java.