Firefox 부가 기능에 오신것을 환영합니다.
수천가지 다양한 기능과 스타일을 선택해서 Firefox를 원하는 대로 만들어 보세요.닫기
부가 기능 정보
Without this extension, when you discover an URI text not linked, like "http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/", you have to do following steps to load the page:
1. Select the URI text completely. (It may be a hard work if the page is rendered with a propotional font. This operation always chafes me.)
2. Copy it. (press "Ctrl-C" or use "Copy" from the "Edit" menu)
3. Paste it to the location bar.
4. Press "Enter". Then, Firefox loads it.
1. Select the URI text completely. (It chafes me again!)
2. Drag the selection string to the tab bar and drop it. Then, Firefox loads it.
With this extension, you can load the URI only following one step:
1. Double-click on the URI text. Then, Firefox loads it. I'm happy.
(@2006.3.12) I know that the "Linkification" extension provides similar result. My advantages are:
* URIs which are split in multiple text-nodes, like "http://www.< em >mozilla< /em >.org/".
* URIs written with multi-byte characters. In Japan, an website of a major news uses this rule.
* This doesn't defile appearance of webpages, because this doesn't modify webpages.
See testcases in my site:
Text LInk can recognize all of them completely.
- Works on Nightly 48.0a1.
- Manages custom preferences under its own namespace.
- Open all URIs correctly when the menu item "Open ... in Tabs" is selected immediately.
- Update pl locale (by Piotr Drąg, thanks!)
- Deactivate context menu items correctly when there is no URI in the selection.
- Deactivate tooltip on disabled menu items in the context menu.
이 부가 기능은 다음 이유로 인해 사용중인 Firefox와 호환되지 않습니다: