Firefox 부가 기능에 오신것을 환영합니다.
수천가지 다양한 기능과 스타일을 선택해서 Firefox를 원하는 대로 만들어 보세요.닫기
Switch Private Browsing 3.1.1-signed
제작: Manolo Estevez
Adds a toolbar button with two functionalities:
1. Opens a new window in private browsing mode
2. Switch the current window to private browsing mode (optionally closing all open tabs as previous FF versions do, and restoring when leaving PBM).
부가 기능 정보
SWP 3.0 places a button in the toolbar who has two major functions:
- Open a new window set in private browsing mode (just like the menu option does)
- Switch the current window to private browsing mode.
The button picture changes to reflect the current window mode.
For the switch current window to private browsing mode functionality you can specify in preferences if you want that all open tabs in non private browsing mode will be saved and closed when switching to private browsing mode and restored when coming back to normal mode (this way of work mimetics older FF behavior).
As I have been unable to force FF to update app button and window layout to reflect private browsing mode change (any help will be appreciated), the extension, as previous FF versions do, change the font and background colors of the URL bar. You can specify in preferences which colors use to reflect the change.
Thanks to supernova_00 for his idea and previous work.
- Added a new option to load about:privateconfig in the current tab when switching current window into private browsing mode without closing all the other tabs.
- Deleted a useless archive included in the 3.0 package
Thanks Etienne for your suggestions.