Firefox 부가 기능에 오신것을 환영합니다.
수천가지 다양한 기능과 스타일을 선택해서 Firefox를 원하는 대로 만들어 보세요.닫기
부가 기능 정보
- Works with all embedded/HTML5 YouTube videos. Be it a Facebook news feed video or a video directly from YouTube site.
- With global preferences, all YouTube videos can be set to start on your wish.
- - As soon as the page loads.
- - When the video is buffered completely, or whatever buffer percentage you choose.
- - Let SmartVideo decide when it's good to start playing. SmartVideo's 'smart buffer' decides the buffer percentage based on your current download speed.
- - Or just make the YouTube videos to start buffering when the page loads. You can play the video whenever you wish.
- Along with above buffer strategies, you can opt to defer video initialization video until you click on it.
- The buffer strategy can be set for individual YouTube player or as the Global preferences. Just hover your mouse over any YouTube video.
- Calculates time left before the video starts playing. (Hover the mouse over the YouTube video)
- Once a video is buffered as desired, sound notification can be raised instead of playing the video.
- SmartVideo can default the video quality or size based on the user preference.
- 'Loop' option on all YouTube videos.
- Separate preferences for embedded, 'on youtube.com' videos and playlists.
- Enable/disable 'switching to HD on fullscreen' option.
Contact me at:
All kinds of feedbacks are welcome :)
Quality selection is not available for HTML5 videos.