Firefox 부가 기능에 오신것을 환영합니다.
수천가지 다양한 기능과 스타일을 선택해서 Firefox를 원하는 대로 만들어 보세요.닫기
제작: Gavin Sharp
This add-on is very simple: on installation, it backs up and then resets your search preferences and home page to their default values, and then uninstalls itself. This affects the search bar, URL bar searches, and the home page.
부가 기능 정보
- reset "browser.startup.homepage" pref to its default value
- reset "keyword.URL" pref to its default value
- reset "browser.search.defaultenginename" pref to its default value
- new in version 0.2: resets browser.newtab.url to its default value
- restores the build's default search engine if it was removed
- moves the build's default search engine into first position and selects it
Note that it's possible for a given pref's "default value" to be modified by an add-on. To be sure that you're getting Firefox's original defaults, you should also carefully audit your installed add-ons.
The code is available at https://github.com/gavinsharp/SearchReset . There is no easy way to undo the changes, but the old pref values are saved and can be viewed using about:config (search for "searchreset.backup.").
* make some adjustments to deal with changes from bug 738818
* add logging to make remote debugging a bit easier
이 부가 기능은 다음 이유로 인해 사용중인 Firefox와 호환되지 않습니다: