5점 만점에 4.6점
4.6 / 5
- hansjok 님, 21일 전5점 만점에 5점I have one suggestion:
I use the left mouse button to scroll. However, it's hard to select text, text lines by horizontal mouse movement.
So it would be nice to have an option to disable the scrolling for this purpose – maybe by using a horizontal mouse movement detection with slight tolerance for vertical movements?
개발자 답글20일 전에 게시됨Hello,
There is a planned feature for locking scrolling in a direction:
However, when you use left button, then scrolling should be disabled when selecting text. So I'm not sure what problem you are describing. Please let me know in the github thread or write me to my support email.
- ZY 님, 2달 전5점 만점에 4점Overall good but when using right button to scroll, the context menu pops up frequently (Firefox 75.0 64-bit, Windows 10 1909)
- Firefox user 15624791 님, 3달 전5점 만점에 5점Amaizing.
- if you disable the addon via hotkey or don't use middle mouse button to activate it, it would be logical to be able to use the original functionallity of m3. (Edit: I realised it works, I just accidentaly disabled autoscrolling in the Firefox options)
- while scrolling have a hotkey to reset where you were on the page before clicking, just like with the regular scrollbar if you drag the cursor outside of it's range.
개발자 답글2달 전에 게시됨Hello,
Regarding original functionality of mouse button when disabled key is pressed - this works for me, could you please describe the exact steps to reproduce?
Regarding the second - this sounds like a good idea, like using ESC key to revert to original scrolling point, right? But what do you mean by outside of range?
Please contact me either on my support email or create a bugreport directly here: