Firefox 부가 기능에 오신것을 환영합니다.
수천가지 다양한 기능과 스타일을 선택해서 Firefox를 원하는 대로 만들어 보세요.닫기
S3.Google Translator 5.02
S3.Google Translator adds the power of Google Translate’s automatic translations to your browser!
It supports translation of selected text, entered phrase or whole webpage between any of 80+ languages.
New Feature: Language learning!
부가 기능 정보
- Language learning!
Now you can not only translate, but also learn the selected language!
How do I use the Learning Language mode?
- Automatic translation of subtitles on YouTube!
For enable/disable: Open settings - tab Translate - YouTube Subtitles
The extension uses the Google translation public API http://translate.google.com/ and therefore it have more than 80 languages which you can use for quick translation.
Also, the extension able to auto-detect the language of the original text.
There are a lot of simple and complex extensions for Firefox browser but they all have same problem: when translating, the format of selected text is lost, while S3.Google Translator retains the HTML formatting of web pages.
I hope that this extension will be very useful for you.
- Press "Ctrl" + "Translate full page" - for translate full page via Google Web site
- Automatic translation algorithm when source and target languages are the same (en->en, fr->fr, ru->ru, etc.)
- launch a translation.
- if both languages (source and target) are the same, the add-on checks the target one and if it is not the default translation language, it then translates to it.
- if it is the default translation language, the add-on checks that "Language Learning" is enabled, if it is and the source language is the same as the studied one (in the settings: "replace phrase in this language"), it then translates to the studied language.
- if it doesn't match neither point 2 nor point 3, then it is left as is: en->en, fr->fr, ru->ru, etc.
Mozilla’s Pick of the Month: S3.Google Translator